Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i have messed up with stock ball joints due to the lift i put on my truck. whats some good uca's that will work good with toytec coilovers? camburgs?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm happy with the quality of the Camburgs and the price. The only thing that's annoying is the passenger side rear (I think it was rear) zerk fitting for lubing the bushing. I have replacement zerk fittings (with different angles) that I need to swap them out for.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm happy with the quality of the Camburgs and the price. The only thing that's annoying is the passenger side rear (I think it was rear) zerk fitting for lubing the bushing. I have replacement zerk fittings (with different angles) that I need to swap them out for.
When you say rear, you mean rear of the UCA or rear of the truck?

·
Registered
60 Posts
The rear of the UCA. There are two mounting points per UCA, opposite of where the uni-ball is. Both of these mounting points house poly bushings which have zerk fittings attached to them to lube the bushings. The rear most zerk fitting, with Bilstein coilovers at 2-2.5" of lift, rotates the zerk location in towards the frame of the truck so that it's impossible to get the grease gun onto the fitting.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The first thing you should do, concurrent with your UCA install is put 90 degree zerks in. Real easy to do and a life saver!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts