Toyota Tundra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I'm considering ordering this brake kit. My 07 has been one of the best vehicles I've ever owned, but the stock brakes have just been so so. In my experience, the stock rotors warp pretty easily. Has everyone been pleased with the performance of this aftermarket kit?
You got PM

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Bump to show some love to the 2000-2006 owners!

We're now offering the Hawk LTS + Powerslot Cryo + Stoptech lines kit for $340 shipped!

Since first gen Tundras have rear drum brakes, this kit is for the front axle only.

Part numbers:

HB314Y.665
126.44118CSR
126.44118CSL

As always, we can custom-tailor a kit with different pads or non-cryo rotors if desired.

Give me a call at 800-877-1911 ext. 122

Cheers!

-Trevor
AJUSA
800-877-1911 ext. 122

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Trevor;
Currently just looking for front pads on my 2010 CM, but if the price is not too bad, might look into rotors as well. What can you do on Part #: 126.44156SL, Part #: 126.44156SR, and the Hawk LTS pads? On a side note, depending on where you read, they say that the LTS is dustier than OEM, or, a lot less than OEM. I am looking for less. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
98 Posts
this sounds like a pretty decent fix for my 07, the unfortunate parts is, i live in canada. the 'extras' tacked on make this a rather sizable investment so im wondering if you have any options for the canadian market? as in equivalent parts or dealer network here.

lee

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking at upgrading my 2008 Sequoia Limited brakes. We purchased it used recently. The rear brakes need to be changed asap. The fronts still have lots of life to them. I'm willing to buy the whole package if it saves me $$$ as I know the fronts will eventually need to be replaced as well.

Are these the best rotors/pads you can purchase? I've heard a lot of good stuff about Akebono Premium Ceramic pads. How do they compare?

Thanks for any info/help!

81 - 100 of 110 Posts