Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the supposed release date for undercover's for our trucks; I am really interested in these. As well as a bedslide, cause our bed is just so deep... ( IFW Bed Slide )

I have heard that they should be done by the end of this month. But does anyone know more then me?

Also I read that if you have metallic paint you shouldn’t try to paint it, but couldn’t you sand it down and try it or would that yield the same results.

Thanks,
Dion

·
Registered
552 Posts
What's "undercovers"? Might be why there's no response?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does anyone know when the supposed release date for undercover's for our trucks; I am really interested in these. As well as a bedslide, cause our bed is just so deep... ( IFW Bed Slide )

I have heard that they should be done by the end of this month. But does anyone know more then me?

Also I read that if you have metallic paint you shouldn’t try to paint it, but couldn’t you sand it down and try it or would that yield the same results.

Thanks,
Dion
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I called UnderCover March 29 and the Sales manager told me that they were tooling up for production to begin first or second week in May.

So I had to purchase an Access Snap Cover for our annual pilgrimage north to Upstate NY (Rochester area) from Florida and plan on ordering an UnderCover or ArmorLid some time this summer for our retreat back to the SunShine state.
[/FONT]
:D

·
Registered
87 Posts

Thanks,
Dion
A few weeks ago (3/20) I got an email reply from Ray Daigle, VP, Marketing saying probably around the end of may. I ended up ordering an Extang Trifecta instead (scheduled to arrive tommorow) so I didn't follow up but here is his email if you need it: [email protected]. Also if you need it, here is the email for David Wells, Director of Sales: [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts