Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAP 3 is ON which means the PREMIUM GAS MAP that I can use with 91,92 or 93 octanes. Have the FLUX programmed on the UNICHIP so that I can use my PDA to select different tools and change data, etc. Unichip Automotive Performance - Flux and absolutely love it!

Had the CEL come on after putting it on the high performance MAP 3, but went to O'Reilly's to use their scanner to clear the code; no issues since. I am telling all of you that the power I feel now with the Long Tubes and Unichip is (INSERT CUSS WORDS HERE)! The Unichip is a mod that I definitely don't regret and would do it all over again. I can't wait to get to the track!

Only a few more mods that I can think of! (TRDSPARKS Fender Flares, some VLEDS for my 3rd brake light/headlights/taillights, tint windshield, and maybe Clazzios)

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Finally! Get those 0-to-60 times up! I want to see what kind of stop-light power you have now!

+1 on the Fender Flares (OEM will look great on your ride)
+1 on the Clazzio's! (you know I love 'em)

Pts if I can!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats with all your new additions. Also want to see your track times.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally! Get those 0-to-60 times up! I want to see what kind of stop-light power you have now!

+1 on the Fender Flares (OEM will look great on your ride)
+1 on the Clazzio's! (you know I love 'em)

Pts if I can!
Thank you for your opinions! Track and 0-60s will come. We will see how the money is for the flares. Clazzios will come in the fall when my daughter turns 8 and out of the booster seat........

Congrats with all your new additions. Also want to see your track times.
You got it my Unichip brother, I will post times for sure.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts