Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I finally got the go ahead from unichip for the group buy! The starting price of the unit all depends on the year of the truck and if you have a superchanger or not......Here the details......
The price of a unit is ranges from $595.00 to $864.00 (this is without flux)
The number of units for the discount is 20. (so we need at least 20 units)
The discount we will receive is 15%

Ok here is how unichip wants us to do it......Ok whoever is interested needs to PM me there name and email address and I will make a list of people. Once I have 20 names, I will give that list to unichip. Once that has happened unichip will make a promo code on their website and let everyone know what the code is. Then you will be able to purchase the chip right off their website. Once they have at least 20 units sold they will send out all the units at one time.
The deadline is April 30th.....so we end to get 20 units by the end of the month.

If anyone has questions feel free to email me.......
oh and here is the name of the guy I have been talking to
Marinus Kuyl ([email protected])
Unichip of North America Inc.
www.unichip.us
Toll free 1.866.643.7400
Local 1.503.640.7465
Fax 1.503.214.6444
he told me to let yall know that he is free for any questions

I am on the list now! Lets get our deals on our unichips!! :beavbutt: ''

Thanks all
Seth

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would be interested .....But. I have emailed them several times asking to see some sort of data showing me what kind of gains I could expect, dyno chart, something? I have had 0, Nada, No response from them.

If they would be interested in posting some data to back up there product I might join in on the group buy.

Please, I am not trying to turn this into another Unichip debate. "I" just want to see some data from the manufacturer before I commit to a purchase. No need for anyone else to comment on the chip (for my benefit) just want something from the manufacturer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Still doesn't seem like that great of a price. Really wish you could've talked them down more. Like another member said in your other post, he got his from anything auto for 450 with some cupons a while back...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think this is a great idea but the discount needs to be at least 25% as there chips are very expensive to begin with. The $450 someone received before would be a much better price especially since they don"t do a whole lot anyway from the reviews I've read.

And second I doubt we can fill the slot of 20 by months end. But maybe by the end of May if they can provide dyno runs before and after.

Better yet I can drive across the street and they can let me demo one in my truck and then I can report back to everyone. And Yes unichip is really only a mile from my house.

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts
Better yet I can drive across the street and they can let me demo one in my truck and then I can report back to everyone. And Yes unichip is really only a mile from my house.
Now that would be a great idea.

I am still on the fence with Unichip for "reliable for X gains" and will do it
consistently with proper tune. Just me, but, not convinced on "plug n play"
yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts