Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am talking to unichip about a group buy and basically it has come down to the more people that get in on the group buy the more of a discount we can get. So basically I want to know how many of yall will be interested, so i have a number to tell unichip. So if you can let me know what will be great.
thanks

·
Forum Admin
8,277 Posts
You need a few bits and pieces of information to initiate a Group Buy on TS:

1. verified vendor/distributor, preferably online, and preferably a forum sponsor.
2. contact information for the person I can call to confirm they are supporting the Group Buy.
3. confirmed price or confirmed discount per unit.
4. absolute end date or deadline for the Group Buy.

Get those things and we'll think about offering the Group Buy to the TundraSolutions community.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Discount for 20 units is 15%
And the guy I am talking to at Unichip is Marinus Kuyl
The number is 1-866-643-7400
And the end time of the group buy I havent found out yet....still working on it

·
Registered
56 Posts
what is the start cost of the unichip?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im talking to unichip now. and the Starting cost is $595.00....without the discount (15% off)! I will let you know. Just stay tuned.

·
Registered
374 Posts
i got mine from autoanything a few back for around 450$ with coupons. talk them down.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just my two cents, but maybe posting the praises of the uni-chip here inside this thread would get more people on board w/o having to wait for them to dig through multiple search results.
Let the bashing commence!

·
Registered
756 Posts
from what I've heard on this forum someone should work on a group buy back from unichip. All of these tuners fail eventually, leaving the owner on the side of the road until they remove it, and then they are out 500 bucks. Seen it time and time again, just look at the past posts but, hay to each their own. Good luck to those that try. Just remember if your truck shuts down for no reason while your driving, it's the tuner. disconnect it and you'll be rolling again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah one of my buddies got one for his tundra and he loves it. So i am willing to give it a try. I am waiting from unichip for the go ahead to start the group buy....hopefully it will be soon. I just like to know if there is going to be at least 20 people interested.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sounds like something that might become a safety issue.

However, maybe they should install the Unichip in 2010 Prius, because we all know those have a hard time stopping haha.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi, nothing last's 4ever.
i know most of you know about me.
but for this sale, here you go:
for me, is was the best bang for my buck.
but i have the 05 VVTI 4.7 w/mod's.
produced almost270RWHP & almost 300RWtorque
NOT ENGINE HP & TORQUE!
YES!!! w/my mod's, here's the list:
volant cai, jba headers, cat back magnaflow exhaust
OH YAH, it's really custom tuned.
gorilla

1 - 14 of 14 Posts