Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unichip of North America is pleased to offer special pricing to Tundra Solutions forum members throughout the month of July. Members receive 20% off retail pricing on both the Standard Tundra and the Flux2 Display Tundra kit. If you purchase the Flux2 Display kit, we'll throw in the MapsQ and Flux2 download cables and software at no additional cost.

Retail for the Standard kit is $595... member price is $476- you save $119.00!

Retail for the Flux2 Display kit is $855 + $35 + $49 for the two cables for a total of $939... member price is $684 - you save $255!

We’ll also ship the kit for no cost within the continental US and offer a discounted shipping rate outside of the lower 48.

The link for this offer doesn’t appear on our website’s public pages… click http://www.unichip.us/vehicle/vehicles/3622-2013-57L-Forum-Special-57L-Forum-Special-57L for a back door link. From the back door link, click Buy Now to select your options and go to the shopping cart with the member’s only pricing before 31 July when the prices will return to retail. This link is for the 5.7L applications, but the webmaster will get the 4.7L and 4.6L applications posted this week.

Please post or PM me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Cheers

·
Registered
258 Posts
:eek:

I can skip eating for a month, pm'd.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the post.

Here's the link for the 1Gen normally aspirated trucks... it's for Tundra's, Sequoia's, Land Cruiser's, 4.7L 4Runners, and LX470's.

Unichip - 2003 Toyota 4.7L Forum Special tuning chip | car tuning

Toyota used a number of different ECU's during the 1Gen production run, so even though there's one link for all the MY's, we have 4 different kits that cover the MY99-06 period. So we pull the correct parts for your application, please make sure to enter your model year in the customer comment section during the checkout process.

As always, please let me know if I can answer any additional questions and enjoy the day.

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the head's up that the link to the special offer was broken... not sure when that happened, but apologies to anybody that was trying to use it when it was down!

I've updated the link and we'll extend the special for a couple of weeks to give guys time to get in on the buy.

As always, if anybody has any questions please shoot me a PM or post them.

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Question... I picked up a used Tundra with an UniChip alraedy installed. Never used the 91 oct option yet. Can you really feel the difference?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the post.

If you're running premium fuel, flip the switch, push the pedal to the floor and see what it feels like. How much difference you'll feel depends upon what map is in the Unichip (and how well it's matched to the bolt-on parts on the truck) and how sensitive you're "butt dyno" is.

The only thing to pay attention to is flipping the switch with low octane fuel in the truck which may result in a flashing CEL for misfire and a momentary reduction in power as a result of the OE ECU pulling timing in response to the misfire. There's no concern about hurting anything as we carefully integrate with the factory system to ensure everything's safe, but if the fuel has an insufficient octane rating to support the additional timing running in the Unichip, it won't make good power.

As always, if I can answer any other questions let me know.

Cheers

·
Registered
6,743 Posts
On the option drop down, it mentions the K&N FIPK but I wanted to double check.

That is this FIPK kit

Not this one right? If I have this 63 series which option do I select?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To ease the pain of summer ending, we're offering the member special beginning today and running through the Labor Day holiday. Scroll up to the first post at the top of the page for details and make your truck happy this weekend!

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
hi all, on my 2nd Unichip! the 1st time i didn't have the flux2 so i got that. personally i wouldn't drive without it. I LOVE my UNICHIP! thanks unichip for a awesome real product that really work's, & does what Unichip says it does. Gorilla

1 - 13 of 13 Posts