Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site is a great resource. It's time to change out my Dodge 1500 '03 and I've selected a few contenders. Avalanche, Sierra and the Tundra. I took the Tundra out at a local motorshow offroad test track and also yesterday for a quick road test. I really like the exterior style but am not so sure about the dash just yet. I found it very quiet which is good, just different to my current vehicle.

Anyhow I like the truck and wanted to ask if anyone had a part number for the 18" unique TRD packaged wheels so I could see whether I would benefit from ordering them online? I'm interested in a double cab, 4x4, 5.7L short bed, SR5, black on black. I'd just like to consider my choices to getting the unique 18" TRD rims, the dimming rear view mirror and remote start.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
If you order them with your truck its only $109 for the TRD package. But if you buy them later it could be as high as $1000. My window sticker says "TRD package = $109".

I would order the TRD package from the factory, much much cheaper.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Jumbo jet. I'll have to ask the dealer about this, a few hundred extra sounds OK.

·
Registered
595 Posts
It depends on the model of the truck (SR5, Limited) and other options installed on the truck prior to adding the TRD package. My truck is a pretty basic SR5 and the TRD package was about $1400 (hooks, fog lights, tires, rims sliding rear window, springs, Bilstin shocks). I think the Limited already has most of the stuff that comes in the SR5 TRD package and therefore is priced much cheaper?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts