Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Too new to be used around my home town. Our county mounties are still driving Ford F150's, I think my sons 22re powered 92 pickup can out run them after they put all that crap on them.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
wow talk about 3 years late haha...well maybe 2.5 years late..hehehe yup. been posted B4. but we'll let ya slide ha

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
They made a good choice in vehicles, but a terrible choice in light systems. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
POV= personal owned vehicle

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Beats the he!! out of a crown vic.
most places have gone away form the CVPI haha but still beats the helll out of one as well as beating the hell out of an impala. i do love me a good hemi charger but they dont hold up either....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Those light systems are MUCH better. Wish I could have seen the ones in the back though.
Yeah i didn't care for the one in the OP i like the one in the second vid i posted the best. Looks sweet! :mod:

·
Registered
6,108 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I thought police cars has to a american brand?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I thought police cars has to a american brand?
Huuu? Nooooo...when did that become a law?

Hell, half the firearms our soldiers use overseas are made by foreign companies, M-16's and M-4's, made by Colt (USA) and FN(Belgium) M-249 and M-240 made by FN(Belgium company) MK.23 made by HK (German company) SCAR "not" ;) in use by special forces made by FN (Belgium company). Most of the firearms cops carry are made by foreign companies too M9, Beretta (Italian company). Glock (Austrian company)....the list goes on.

Contact goes to the lowest bidder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts