·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all, well she's done. Here is the line up:

20x9 Fuel Offroad Mojave Black
33x12.5x20 Mickey Thompson ATZ
Truxxx 3/1 Lift

I got all of the above out the door for right under $2,500 which I am VERY happy with. Includes balance, install, alignment, road hazard etc..

Ok well a couple things. I was originally going to go with the BFG AT KOs but after seeing the MT ATZs I loved the aggressive look a alot more. So I did some research and from what I saw, well what I'm looking for in a tire, the BFG AT KO and MT ATZ were right there with each other so I went with the looks.

I am still debating on whether I should move the side steps or not. I'm not sure my gf would appreciate that haha. What are ya'lls thoughts?

Again, I couldn't find any pictures of a Tundra with these rims so maybe I am the first! :first:

Like I said before, I was gonna go with Rockstars but the salesman said EVERYONE has those and showed me these rims and said how they are unique and you never see them around. I was skeptical at first but went with it. I LOVE THEM.

Here are some pictures. It was raining today but I couldn't wait til the weekend when I'm getting the truck washed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Nice !

·
Jedi Ninja in Training
8,309 Posts
Awesome...now where's the beer?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Very nice ride! Points sent........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks badazz ,remove the steps if you want it to look a little higher plus who needs side steps w/ a 3/1 lift IMO.Got rid of mine looked like it was draging on the ground.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
The chrome steps with the black wheels don't look so great together. I say lose the steps or switch to some black n-fabs. Love the color though and good call on getting some more unique wheels. Looks good

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
move the steps to where?
I believe he meant removing them.

I would take them off, but thats me, I would smash those too quickly (I've learned that the hard way). If the girlfriend does'nt like it, just install one little step on her side lol!!:D Looks good though!:tu:

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
In my stomach...along with 3 shots...it's a struggle hanging out with co-workers :(
Don't let them think that! They are last, you are first! Chain of commands!! BTW, happy St. Patrick's day! It's crazy here :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I believe he meant removing them.

I would take them off, but thats me, I would smash those too quickly (I've learned that the hard way). If the girlfriend does'nt like it, just install one little step on her side lol!!:D Looks good though!:tu:

Yep, I did mean remove them which is what I am leaning towards. Thanks all for the comments!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Nice looking there Modiddy!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The chrome steps with the black wheels don't look so great together. I say lose the steps or switch to some black n-fabs. Love the color though and good call on getting some more unique wheels. Looks good
Agreed, powdercoat the steps/bull bar to match the wheels.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looking sharp! glad to see those rims on a Tundra. they were my second choice! As far as the steps - I think they look good - of course black nfabs would really look good... but I'm biased. ;)

good job - sharp truck - points sent.

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Excellent!! Looks very good!! You'll have to report back on how the MTs work for you!!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Great mods modiddy, and for $2500 that is a steal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts