Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i took a ride to the local 'yota dealer earlier this week to show my wife how bigger the crewmax was inside compared to my '08 DC 4.7. we just had our first child and shes already talking about another so what a better excuse to get a new truck! so after test driving one i had her sold on it.. i see a white Crewmax LTD 4x4 5.7 with all the oem goodness in the back of the lot and ask about it. go back inside and after a few hours the $47,511 sticker price came down to 39k, 21k for my trade, took the 0% and put a little money down. i liked some features of the platinum they had but the all white Limited is just so sexy in stock form, very glad with my purchase. i was one of those 'oh i dont need the 5.7' but damn, it really is a night and day difference, even just 1/4 throttle city driving is way different.... anyways heres some pictures of the truck, and one of my daughter :afro:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. I bought a 2011 LTD TRD 4x4 Crewcab earlier this week. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Very nice, congratulations!

·
Registered
277 Posts
congratulations on your new ride

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Cute baby! Congratulation on your new truck. Looks great.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Congrats on the baby and the truck!! Nice upgrade to the 5.7l while you were at it too!!!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Truck looks great - congrats! (cute little girl too)

·
NASH
3,634 Posts
Congrats. I loved my white one too. As well, the gauges of the limited rock!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys. yea it is still hot as crap in greater phoenix area, cant wait till it cools down so i can enjoy the sunroof and rear window more. hopefully get a corsa sport exhaust and some amp power step's soon!

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Awesome upgrade, beautiful family. As said - you will LOVE the 5.7 :D .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts