Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to do my front end and I have all the replacement parts/bolts/bushings except the long bolt for the Upper Control Arm. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the factory part number? I've searched and searched with no luck.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So no one knows? Is this the internet's best kept secret?!?!? When I find out the bolt info, I'm buying a bunch of them. Obviously they are very rare and no one can find one to replace theirs. In case you are confused as to what part I'm talking about. It's this little fellow here circled in Red.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you ever used that bolt? It shows being for the 4runner. I'm getting ready to take everything apart and want to make sure I have all the correct pieces to put it back together. (PS it's also much cheaper if you check McGeorge Toyota or Olathe). And I use Toyota ATF Type T-IV.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you ever used that bolt? It shows being for the 4runner. I'm getting ready to take everything apart and want to make sure I have all the correct pieces to put it back together. (PS it's also much cheaper if you check McGeorge Toyota or Olathe). And I use Toyota ATF Type T-IV.

View attachment 152073
Buy it, it will fit. You will need to shift the passenger side AC lines to the side that run down the underside of the bodyin the wheel well. to remove the long bolt rearward towards the body. It's tight, but it will wiggle out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually found the correct bolt for it. Actually @hillm1234 found it. Big thanks to him!!! Here it is for any others looking.

Part #
90105-14131
or
90080-10186

1 - 6 of 6 Posts