Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Install this in ride equiped with JBL 6disc and rear entertainment (dvd) system. Hooked it to the rear junction underneath rear of center console as directed. It displays text, but don't scroll from name of artist to title of song like the radio does. It will show one or the other if I hit the text button. Won't it scroll between artist and title? Did I do something wrong?

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
FM is only gonna scroll if you have an FM "HD" channel playing. Even then, some my local HDs dont scroll all of the time. It's the fault of the radio station signal, not your unit.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
FM is only gonna scroll if you have an FM "HD" channel playing. Even then, some my local HDs dont scroll all of the time. It's the fault of the radio station signal, not your unit.
That's what I thought. We don't have any HD radio stations out here in bumf**k nowhere.:td:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Install this in ride equiped with JBL 6disc and rear entertainment (dvd) system. Hooked it to the rear junction underneath rear of center console as directed. It displays text, but don't scroll from name of artist to title of song like the radio does. It will show one or the other if I hit the text button. Won't it scroll between artist and title? Did I do something wrong?
Nothings wrong, it's just the limitation of the head-unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts