Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just looking for a place for those of us with Tundras here in Utah to chat and see what is going on here. Now I see a lot of you out there on the Roads so lets use this room as our thread! :ts:

·
Retired Contributor
2010 Tundra/2015 4 Runner/2007 Prius
5,942 Posts
I will be traveling to OGDEN,UT next week MON-WED.
Where is a good place to eat Breakfast and/or dinner?
Thanks for any tips.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey, I'm in Utah too. South Jordan area to be exact

I got base model 2001 tundra last week too tow my track car around. It'd be cool to see some of you guys around

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm amazed there's not a lot more post on this thread. I see quite a few tundras rollin up and down I-15... would like to see what mods are being done out here in this snowy desert...

·
Registered
17 Posts
here's another one in Bountiful, and SLC

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm in Utah as well...just moved from Holladay down to the Lehi area, but we are in Salt Lake all the time. Just running the Sequoia right now.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah, I miss that truck if you couldn't tell! I'm glad she's in good hands!

Hey Sean, looks like I may be spending more time in Moab with work. You'll have to keep in touch when you come out this way.

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
Yeah, I miss that truck if you couldn't tell! I'm glad she's in good hands!

Hey Sean, looks like I may be spending more time in Moab with work. You'll have to keep in touch when you come out this way.
This weekend, not with the truck tho...gonna be on foot. Call me if you'll be down there, we'll go get a beer or something.

·
Registered
655 Posts
man i wish i lived in utah,id love to go play in the mud when the snow melts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Love driving off road in utah. I'm in Logan

·
Registered
655 Posts
utah has the best off road trails iv ever seen,my brother has a cabin in duck creek,i love it up there.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts