Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a ton of stuff from v-leds! I have so far managed to change out all the interior lights and courtesy door lights.

I also received the strips of leds for the driver and passenger footwells. How do I connect the passenger side? Do I need to run them under the dash and over to that side?

I will have my local shop do the low and high beams for me so I don't screw it up... unless it is super easy and I just don't know that. I also got the fog lights and am not sure how to install those.

What I can say so far is that I am totally impressed with these lights. My wife has a 2010 Sequoia and my 2010 Crewmax sits next to it in the garage. When I open both doors in the closed garage, the difference is laughable.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Congrats! vleds are top notch.
You should attempt the HIDs yourself, easy plug in n play.
The lows might be a bit of a tight fit because there isnt much room to play with but still very easy.
Search and you'll find the installs

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Footwells is simple. Unplug your driver's side bulb, twist the socket and push it out of the hole. Plug in the driver's side and stick it where you want it; then run the passenger's side behind the center dash area and run it up to passenger location. They are awesome for sure! I can't wait to order and install the HID Head Lows and Fogs.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts