Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a vaper since about august last year I'm wondering whether to just vape at festival or have a 5 day holiday and smoke. I guess in a reminiscing way I see myself smoking but is that just stupid? Vaping is another logistical battery charging thing to plan for and of course there are special smokes to consider as well. Thoughts? Experiences?

·
Registered
2 Posts
One of my mates puts dope in to a vaping machine and smokes that. At least I think it's a vaping instrument. I gave up alcohol for two years and fags for about sixteen months before I landed at Glastonbury a fair few years ago now. I lasted a day there before I was back on the fags and drink again. And I haven't looked back since.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I were you I would go to the festival and there I would find much ore species of vape juices. In my opinion, the vape is much safer and it has a less damaging effect on the lungs as cigarettes do. I switched to vape many years ago, because I like it when there is more smoke or vapor, doesn't matter. When I have tried vape first time I observed that I actually don't need nicotine, I just love the process of blowing clouds grom my mouth. And the huge benefit of vapes is strong taste and the ability to use very tasty pods with CBD oils. I vape Juul and I take oils from knockoutcbd.com

·
Registered
23 Posts
If I were you I would go to the festival and there I would find much ore species of vape juices. In my opinion, the vape is much safer and it has a less damaging effect on the lungs as cigarettes do. I switched to vape many years ago, because I like it when there is more smoke or vapor, doesn't matter. When I have tried vape first time I observed that I actually don't need nicotine, I just love the process of blowing clouds grom my mouth. And the huge benefit of vapes is strong taste and the ability to use very tasty pods with CBD oils. I vape Juul and I take oils from knockoutcbd.com
So you want to tell us that the vapes are good? For hell no, and someday you'll realize that it was a stupid habit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good day to all. I want to talk with you about the treatment of my body, namely about the treatment of the back. I tried many different ways, but recently I realized what is best CBD oil. This gives you a great opportunity to become the healthiest https://cbd-oil-reviews.org person in the world. You can easily live and love.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The main medical effects of cannabinoids cbdoiler.net/ are explained by the action of cannabidiol, and not THC - a substance that has a psychoactive property. That is, the substance because of which people smoke marijuana (it becomes fun and pleasant for them). Cannabidiol has no psychotropic properties. This is important to know. People would not use it to get high.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts