Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

What kind of AWD will be offered in the New Venza?

What will the pro/con be? If any...

Is this the same AWD as the Land Cruiser?

Many Car Companies have there own, but what will Toyota do differently?

Subaru

GMC Denali

Audi

ect...

Thank you for your time and any infomation will help. My reason for these questions are because I am in the market for a New car and the Venza was on my list of 3. (Forester XT, Venza or Tundra 4x4)

John

·
Registered
115 Posts
It is doubtful that it will be like the Land Cruiser. Probably more like the Highlander, Rav4, or Matrix.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm sorry this link is so long... but the standard features for the 4WD are here:
CLICK HERE

Dianne

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for that info. One thing that concerns me about this ...vehicle... is that I see no roof rack option. These type of ...can I just call it a car?... cars are marketed for active people, and indeed I'm one. But I like to throw my windsurf board & skis on the roof, not fold down the back seats and trash the interior of the car.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hmmm.
I don't see a roof rack in any of the packages either. Maybe it's going to be a PPO = a post production option like things added to the car between factory and dealership.

Di

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
I visited the Zenza site today and there is a roof rack option..... the navigation of the new site is awkward but you can find all the options and accessories. the 4cyl version won't be available till january 09

1 - 6 of 6 Posts