Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GF has her heart set on the Venza, she wants the V6 with AWD, and I'm not really seeing the competition for this particular vehicle. Reliability alone puts it head and shoulders above anything from Europe or North America. Its possible an SUV might be a worthy competitor, but which one?

She likes that it drives like a car, but sits a bit higher. It has fantastic seats, she will get the leather, but there's an issue with possible marks it could pick up as people enter and exit the vehicle. I wish the bottom of the doors (on the inside) were a darker color.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There is the Lexus version of it, that's all I'd say would be close. Some people might say some american brand has some crossovers that may be considered "equal", but I don't think any of them come close to actually being equal. Not sure if Acura has an mdx or one if those things that might be close.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Venza is a very nice crossover. Honda Accord Crosstour tries to compete but is so ugly, and BMW X6 is a much more expensive competitor.

I had an AWD 4 cylinder and we liked it a lot, but moved to something larger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts