Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
This is my first post to Tundra solutions. I have a 2006 AC 2wd V-8 Tundra with the TRD off road package. I would like to get the Vin # for a 2006 AC 4wd Tundra TRD with the off road package. My reason is that the Toyota parts department does not have any way to reference the coil numbers of a 4wd Tundra without the vin numbers. They have told me that there are at least eleven different part numbers for the 2006 coils. I have read quite a few posts about leveling out the front end of the Tundra’s and have come to the conclusion that replacing the 2wd front coils with 4wd front coils is the way I would like to go. (Reference "2wd stock lift" post) If anybody has these parts numbers (drivers and passengers side) that would be great but the Vin # will do. As of this post the approximate price per side for the coils is $130.00 from Toyota.
Thank you very much in advance. I have learned a great deal about lifts from this forum and it is much appreciated.
DB

·
Premium Member
2,495 Posts
5TBBT441X6Sxxxxxx (replace x's with any six numbers like 483025 or anything. it's just a production number)

I have 06 4WD A/C 4x4 with TRD Off-Road Package and Towing Package. 17" wheels. I'm sure the 4WD and 2WD are different but good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts