Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
377 Posts
Nevermind... I was thinking it was a main unit with a remote overhead screen... somehow I missed the dual headrest part of the first post... oops! Sounds like the units are just not very good. Myron and Davis are very good units so that maybe the best way to kind of punt and start over.

· Registered
377 Posts
It looks like all of those companies do a custom build process and that's why they are very expensive. The myron & davis units are fully motorized which is why they have the topload slot... but they are also very high quality.

I've never used the audiovox units but it looks like a similar process (custom build to match). The thing that concerns me about them is the "1 touch opening" which I think means you push the button to pop the screen and place the DVD on the spindle yourself... that setup is usually more prone to vibration problems (though I can't say it's "bad" from first hand experience).

Never have dealt with the Rosen at all though it looked a little more full featured with the USB inteface.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.