Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help a fellow Tundra owner out!

I have been chosen on VLEDs.com's facebook page as one of there vehicles to win a gift card for having the best looking LED lights.

Vote for me...it would be much appreciated! I have the white 2010 Tundra!

V-LEDS | Facebook

·
Registered
32,593 Posts
Every exterior bulb on mine is also VLEDs including the headlights (V-HID) but excluding the amber DRL, which are not available. I don't want those orange / white change-o-matic things, I want pure amber DRLs with sufficient lumens to match the incandescent bulbs.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
I did not see any mechanism to "vote" :confused:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I've given V-LED too much money... as it is... :D
Even ignored several of the interior led's that were defective from them, and have had to order more....

I like V-LED as they offer those flank style bulbs over my other sources... But they are too damn pricey.. IMO....
Shipping is kinda limited as well.... I've had better experiences with these cats in the past...
www.superlumination.com Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

As far as HID's go... I've used both V-LED's and DirectJG.... But then I realized or believe that they come from the same source... in which the source seems to get them much cheaper...
HID Bulb Replacements (Pair): HID Kits, DEPO Lights, BMW Bumpers & Lighting - DDM Tuning

I MUST say that DirectJG has excellent customer support ... They've been pretty awesome....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts