Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having horrible problems on my 08 4x4, it has a 2" leveling kit in it and 35's. It is constantly cutting the throttle and applying the brakes in a random and scary manner, it has me worried to even drive it, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
get you zero point calibration done, the yaw rate sensors go out of whack when you lift the truck..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure how to use this forum, but my truck is now undriveable and I really need help, the dealer is a df and cant help

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
not sure how to use this forum, but my truck is now undriveable and I really need help, the dealer is a df and cant help
1. this forum, like any other forum, has a search function. its super easy.
2. if you use said search function you will see THIS HAS BEEN BEAT TO DEATH!!
3. just like master tech said, get the zero point calibration done. any dealer can do it. as a matter of fact, its part of the procedure after any suspension part being replaced etc so its common knowledge to dealership techs.
4. posting and you (funny - forums newbie instruction video) - flash
5. you're welcome.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Im with barney, it has to be the zero calibration, that is the only thing that would stop the truck from driving and and set off the VSC. Even experts who have installed these lifts have had problems with the VSC kicking on. You may think the zero calibration has been done but my money is its a little off.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
turn the nannies off and drive it till u get it done..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts