Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know that was kinda rong but i was wondering how many other people out there would want to buy the SAP rear bumper? I contacted Tim at Sparks today about getting one for myself I would think that if there were enough of us that want them that he might be willing to put a package together for us at a better price then your normal dealer. Let me know. Also keep in mind with this bumper you cant tow.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i would buy one if the price was right. im pretty sure you can notch out the bumper, to fit over the stock tow receiver.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I dont think your completely right with the "cant tow" part.You LOSE SOME towing capabilities with the SAP bumper,but you can still have a hitch put on underneath the sap.Ive seen rcsb with sap pulling a small enclosed trailer around my job.Somebody on here has white RCSB like mine but with a tow hitch haha

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok i was kinda rong u can tow small trailers mabey a car, It isnt meant to move big trailers or anything crazy it is a chioce you can pick with the package..

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I like the bumper and would also be interested.

·
Registered
101 Posts

If it is that bumper, sign me up! I definitely want one. Actually just stated a post trying to find out pricing and actually what type of bumper this even was.

Keep me posted. +1 for sure.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes that is the bumper and ive seen your post . Ill let u know when i hear back from tim at sparks how much it is and see if he would make it some kinda package for us...

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice looking bumper for aftermarket
doesn't look like it would handle much of a bump
form vs function.. meh
That ain't aftermarket. It came from the factory on Sport Appearance Package trucks

-Tim

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes that is the bumper and ive seen your post . Ill let u know when i hear back from tim at sparks how much it is and see if he would make it some kinda package for us...

Well I hope you can get some information from Sparks, I was unable too. PM'd them, and Ken at Sparks "Sorry, We Have No Idea" what bumper that is.:beatsme: Kinda odd, I just replied and told him it was on the Sport Appearance Package from Toyota, maybe that will help?
Anyways, keep me posted! THANKS!

·
Registered
753 Posts
would they come painted like scion body parts?

-Tim

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the olny ones that would come painted are the ones that are SAP they olny used white blue red your gray and black But who know ill find out and let you know.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wanted one, but was back and forth with Sparks and they emailed me all the part numbers for the bumper pieces. Best bet would be a junk yard becuase that bumper was really expensive. Forget the exact price, but do remember it is metal and comes unpainted.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I wanted one, but was back and forth with Sparks and they emailed me all the part numbers for the bumper pieces. Best bet would be a junk yard becuase that bumper was really expensive. Forget the exact price, but do remember it is metal and comes unpainted.
It's not metal. It's resin.

-Tim

·
Registered
383 Posts
my bad

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
You are going to lose your hitch with the SAP bumper. You can have a hitch, just not the factory one.
I can help. I have a 6k curt hitch that I'd trade for with anyone with the factory hitch.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so i have so good news, Tim from spaks emailed me today about the SAP rear bumper All the parts minus the actual bumper skin are going to cost 672.32 and about 25 for shiping. About the bumper skin he said you would have to order it from your locall dealer because of how much it would coats him to ship it isnt worth it. The bumper skin part number is 52159-0c903. I did a fats serch on google and found it for 170.00 heres the link Checkanumber : Search Parts

1 - 20 of 35 Posts