Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to secure the bed of my 2010 CM and was thinking of a Bak Rollbak Tonneau. Are there better covers on the market then the Bak?

·
Vendor
276 Posts
I need to secure the bed of my 2010 CM and was thinking of a Bak Rollbak Tonneau. Are there better covers on the market then the Bak?
The Bak RollBak is great cover! One of our employees here has had one on his Silverado for over 5 years now, still looks great and functions just as it did on day one! Bak's customer service is unmatched in this industry as well if you had any issues.

We can sell you the Bak RollBak as well. Bak maintains a very strict Minimum Advertised Price policy so all your reputable online retailers should be advertised at the same price for your part number. We are one of Baks top retailers and we are authorized to offer promotions or discounts on an individual basis as long as they are not publicly advertised so for a "tundrasolutions" deal send us a PM!

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just got an Advantage Hard Hat tonneau and love it so far. I was going to get a BAK tonneau cover but to many things would come up in my research. LEAKING was the biggest thing I saw.

·
Vendor
276 Posts
The hard hat is also a great hard cover, enjoy your purchase! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts