Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well My Husband Has A 2001 Toyota Tundra, And I Want To Get A Supercharger For It. I Know Thats Waht He Wants. So I Was Wondering Where To Go, The Dealer Or What? I Don't Know Alot About This.. Any Help.. Thanks Shirley.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Go to ebay, type in tundra supercharger and see if any one is selling one. Lots of dealers sell new one's on there all the time.
PS welcome to Tundra Solutions

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Shirley, I don't think you will be able to find a 4.7L supercharger new anywhere. They were on the market for a short time only. They were removed because it allowed the engine to generate so much power the drive line was vunerable to failure and did on many trucks. If he has the 3.4 V6 there are lots of SC available for that truck. Good luck.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well My Husband Has A 2001 Toyota Tundra, And I Want To Get A Supercharger For It. I Know Thats Waht He Wants. So I Was Wondering Where To Go, The Dealer Or What? I Don't Know Alot About This.. Any Help.. Thanks Shirley.

Lucky guy! To think I had to explain the 300.00 I spent on exhaust.

There is very few supercharge options for '06 and earlier Tundras, Toyota pulled the rug in '04.

Here a thought, let him trade it in on a '07 with the 5.7, should be an even greater increase in horsepower vs '01 with SC

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
My Tundra Rotrex S/C kit is due to be released soon and is the only supercharger kit available for the Tundra 4.7 V8. You can go to Boosted Tundras - Supercharger Systems for the Toyota Tundra to see a pic of the kit. The kit will sell for $4395.00 and is complete with a new set of Denso sparkplugs and fuel / timing management. There is also a dyno sheet to show the horsepower gains. This test was done on the 05-06 motor--earlier motors will probably make a bit less HP. But the older trucks were lighter.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
I think I'm in love!

Do you have a sister?

·
Registered
9 Posts
my local dealership has a brand new trd supercharger for that year of truck. Everytime I go in there the parts guy is trying to unload it. He told me he would let it go for $3,600.00. I haven't looked into them but that sounds like a really good deal for a factory part. The dealership is called Toyota of San Luis Obispo and it's in California. They have a bunch of TRD stuff that they want to get rid of so they would probably be a good source. I hope that helps and good luck!:tu:
-Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Thank You For All The Info. But I Decided To Not Buy Him A Supercharger Now. He Has Been ****ing Cheating On Me, So **** Him And His Truck.. Well Boys I Am Going To Be A Single Women Soon So Hit Me Up.... Also I Am Bi And Have 2 Kids, And I Am Going To School To Be A Rn, I Am A Good Women And I Deserve Better..
Ps: I Always Bring Another Women To My Bedroom..;)

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Well Thank You For All The Info. But I Decided To Not Buy Him A Supercharger Now. He Has Been ****ing Cheating On Me, So **** Him And His Truck.. Well Boys I Am Going To Be A Single Women Soon So Hit Me Up.... Also I Am Bi And Have 2 Kids, And I Am Going To School To Be A Rn, I Am A Good Women And I Deserve Better..
Ps: I Always Bring Another Women To My Bedroom..;)
I smell Troll!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What Do You Guys Mean You Smell Troll. Is That In Regards To Me? If So Not Nice.. I Am Not A Troll.. Or A Tramp.. But I Am A Milf..

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Just when I was upset about DP, PD and GC then SC rolls onto the scene.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
It's To Bad None Of You Are In My Area. I Would Love To Have You All Come Over For A Gang Bang. Just So My Husband Understands That The Guys On Tundra Solutions.com Can Solve Problems. Ha I Was Wondering If I Put Sugar In His Gas Tank Would That **** It Up. Or How About Disel Fuel. He Is A Bastard I Need To Teach Him A Lesson.
I'd go with the diesel. Sugar won't do squat.

But that would be illegal, and TS does not support illegal activity.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.