Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Toyota Sequoia. I am looking for a few interior pieces. I need the blanks that go into the spot where the cargo cover mounts to the inside. I don't use the cargo cover and the blanks finish off the back very nicely. I am also looking for round cargo holders. I broke one. The dealer wants me to buy them in sets of four and I only need two blanks and one cargo hook. By the way the hooks from the dealer are 13.each. Thats $55.52 just for a little plastic hook button:eek: .
Interior is gray code 11.
Anyone have them or know a used part place please let me know.:ts:
here's a pic of where the blanks go.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure there was a "total" that is being parted out that has what we need. I just need that link.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I have a 2004 Toyota Sequoia. I am looking for a few interior pieces. I need the blanks that go into the spot where the cargo cover mounts to the inside. I don't use the cargo cover and the blanks finish off the back very nicely. I am also looking for round cargo holders. I broke one. The dealer wants me to buy them in sets of four and I only need two blanks and one cargo hook. By the way the hooks from the dealer are 13.each. Thats $55.52 just for a little plastic hook button:eek: .
Interior is gray code 11.
Anyone have them or know a used part place please let me know.:ts:
I know how you feel, I don't use my cargo cover either. I just can't find room for it in the back of my Sequoia. I did get my hands on an extra set of blank plates and your rite it does finish it off nice. I had to drive my MUSTANG to a Toyota dealer and take a brand new Sequoia for a test drive back to my house to get all the parts I needed for inside my Sequoia. :devil: Johnnnnny

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
by the way what is the piece on the drivers side wall next to the rear seat. I can't figure it out. It looks like some kind of sensor. It is the same dimension as this blank I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
by the way what is the piece on the drivers side wall next to the rear seat. I can't figure it out. It looks like some kind of sensor. It is the same dimension as this blank I am looking for.
It's the Temp. Sensor for our rear heating and A/C system. I think there is another one rite in front of your right knee when sitting in the drivers seat for the front heating and A/C system. Johnnnny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts