Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide if I should get an Undercover Tonneau which will be black or a fiberglass tonneau that will be color matched. I just got a white crewmax, so if anyone could send their photos with color matched tonneaus and black tonneaus on a white crewmax that would be great and help me make my decision. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
look in my albums there are several of my Double cab with a black armorlid on a white truck....

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
also, think about what u need it for. If you want one that u can remove easliy when needed, and dont want to have to worry about scratching easily, then get the undercover or armorlid. lighter weight and molded color throughout so u can stand it up in the garage or wherever and it wont scratch anywhere near as easy. a fiberglass lid is heavier, and you will have to be as careful wth the finish as u would on the rest of the truck. mine? i stand and walk on mine all the time to clean the midlde of the back glass and the roof when wash the truck. do that with fiberglass and it will scratch. the ABS ones are inncredibly strong so u can throw your kill up there on a hunting trip too, so some say. plus, the obvious is the cost factor. an armorlid can be had for around 600 shipped, undercover slightly more, and fiberglass color matched for a whole lot more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts