Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I want to add fog lights to my truck
but really have no idea where to start
I have done some eBay searching and even when down to the my dealer but
well I still don't know what i want
I leaning toward after market because I feel the stock ones would be to bland

if any one has a good aftermarket fog light experiences i would love your input on brand and style
heres an post ebay with one that I am considering but would some out side input one them
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tundra-White-Halo-Fog-Lights-Lamps-09-2003-2010-/220796451675?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5286301305425678049#ht_2493wt_1116

·
Registered
441 Posts
Get the Tundra kit from PIAA. ;)

They are good strong lights.

·
Registered
345 Posts
The one you show won't fit without mod. You still need the plastic holder for the light , unless you cut the hole in the middle and mod your foglight into it. Seem like it won't snap on ( OEM snap on the plastic cover). If you want it looks good and bright and won't get flash by others. Get a projector foglight and mod the halo into it - it may cheaper too. All the mod is time consuming and I have the idea for months still don't have time to do it. Better off with OEM style and mod your headlight instead.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
i have also been thinking the same thing, but i am starting to lean for yellow lights. my lexus has them, and its a classy functional look IMO.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just put 3000K HID yellow fogs in my factory units. I really like them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used these a few months ago and put them in the stock holes. They look exactly like the oem fogs and I was able to fit the switch in one of my blanks on the dash. The halos are a joke and are not visible unless its dark and you are less than 10 feet away. I bought them to look stock and they do that and they are bright enough. For the cost they are a deal but If I do it again I am going to buy the fog lights from Sparks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts