Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have an 08 4.7 DC . I really like this truck, but as its a 2wd grade with the steel wheels it looks kinda wimpy. Also it rides a little "stiff" or "bouncy" to my wife and I. I dont really do any offroading, occasionally I go to the beach in galveston and drive around out there, but mostly I am a road warrior. So, that being said, what route should I be looking at to level it out? Leveling kit, coilovers? I realize there is a large price difference but I have to keep this thing for the next 6 years and would like to be comfortable. I would like to run a 33ish tire that is comfortable and fairly quiet. Any thoughts? Thanks fellas.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I wouldnt say OME hands down, but its a good kit. Camburg and ICON coilovers are worth a look as well, albeit they are more expensive.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bilstein 5100's. They level it on the medium setting and the ride is much better.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I wouldnt say OME hands down, but its a good kit. Camburg and ICON coilovers are worth a look as well, albeit they are more expensive.
Yeah I guess I should have said for hte price it can't be beat lol.

You can't beat a rela coilover btu they are a titbit more expensive.

My buddy has Fox Shocks on his Jeep and it rides like a Cadillac at 60 mph on gravel.

-rockstate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts