Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I desperately need some new seating, like the idea of WO but hate the look and smell of them. Cant afford Katskinz period end of story. From day 1 i was on board with the clazzio set up until i recently heard that the tan does not match our oak interior AT ALL. For those of you unfamiliar with the tundras tan interior it is tan and very dark brown. This dark brown almost looks black until you look at it right or in direct sunlight. I looked at katskinz a while ago and found 2 colors that were pretty identical to the stock colors but the price was out of control.

Anyways has anyone found a color combo with the clazzios that looks good for our interior? you would think they could get a tan that matches instead of using some generic color that doesnt match, Was thinking black with the ivory interiors or full black with tan stitching and then getting a carbon fiber dash kit to help blend the dark colors together? Ughh makes me with i had the all black or gray interior

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I have the same issue. I have not seen any pictures on here yet, but will search some more of the tan interior with Clazzio's. Sparks informed me most go with the tan and some go with black just to make it stand out some. I throught about the tan with ivory inserts and then I thought better and decided definitely not the way to go. Will keep looking.

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
So I desperately need some new seating, like the idea of WO but hate the look and smell of them. Cant afford Katskinz period end of story. From day 1 i was on board with the clazzio set up until i recently heard that the tan does not match our oak interior AT ALL. For those of you unfamiliar with the tundras tan interior it is tan and very dark brown. This dark brown almost looks black until you look at it right or in direct sunlight. I looked at katskinz a while ago and found 2 colors that were pretty identical to the stock colors but the price was out of control.

Anyways has anyone found a color combo with the clazzios that looks good for our interior? you would think they could get a tan that matches instead of using some generic color that doesnt match, Was thinking black with the ivory interiors or full black with tan stitching and then getting a carbon fiber dash kit to help blend the dark colors together? Ughh makes me with i had the all black or gray interior
When I was at the dealer getting our new 4runner there was a tundra with the door open in the sun and I saw this dark brown. It really did look black in the shade and brown in the sun for sure. Good luck with it. Maybe try e-mailing TRDSparks...

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Skip the color-combination and just get all tan seats/tan-stitching. The tan should be "close-enough" and at least it will match itself...since there's enough surface area, it should look fine.

And...save ur money and get the "all-vinyl" Clazzio's instead of the leather "perforated inserts." I paid around $250 for mine... I don't think having the leather insert is worth the extra $200.... and my seats look & feel fantastic. No one yet has guessed they're not factory leather...some even comment on how "nice & soft" my leather is.

If u never saw my write-up onthe seats, check out the install pics in my gallery.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just pm'd the sparks guy and asked about ordering a set in beige and the return policy if I install them and they look terrible

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Or all black wtih tan stitching might look good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts