Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I'm new here and am a new onwer of a 2010 DC. I did the reasearch and bought a set of Weather Teck mats. They fit great, BUT when I get in the truck with wet shoes, my feet slide all over the mat. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
LineX them? You could try grip tape but I don't know how well that would stick to the mat itself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the "digital fit" Weather Tech mats and when I got them my feet slid all over too but after a short time I must have learned to stick my feet in there because they don't slide anymore... go figger.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine did the same so, I washed them with Simple Green and when my feet are dry they don't slide. It's only when my feet are wet that I'm having the problem. The type of shoes does not seem to matter either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Talked to Weather Teck this morning. Of course that have not heard of this. So I'm thinking about returning and getting something else. For the $$ I want it right the first time

·
Registered
987 Posts
I just put Weathertechs in at the beginning of this winter. My feet do not slip. In fact, I had wet shoes today while washing my truck and they didn't move around at all. Ask for another set....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hate mine, my feet don't slip but the passenger side slides around when you get in. The entire mat slides and I almost fell back when I was getting in to clean the inside. The only reason the driver side doesn't slide is because of the 2 holders that on mounted in the floor.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I put Weather techs in when I bought my 08 and they have been great. Have none of the above mentioned problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts