Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the WeatherTech's DigitalFit floorliners for 1st and 2nd row for Sequoia, but bit annoyingly their 3rd row liner is made only for the 7 seat configuration. Anyone know if someone else makes something similar that works on 8 seat models?

In any case please submit request for WeatherTech to make version for Sequoias with 8 seat configuration at: Application Request Form

·
Resident Reefer
259 Posts
I love my WeatherTech Digitalfit liners and I have them on my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row. I have an 8 passenger configuration and they all fit just fine. I did have to trim the 3rd row floorliner a bit. I also have the cargo liner as well and could not be happier.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love my WeatherTech Digitalfit liners and I have them on my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row. I have an 8 passenger configuration and they all fit just fine. I did have to trim the 3rd row floorliner a bit. I also have the cargo liner as well and could not be happier.

Kaela - Where did you trim the floorliner in the third row? Was it in the middle piece that sits in between the captain chairs? Was it a pain to trim? I ordered the 1st and 2nd row floorliner and the all weather mats in the third row. I would get the floorliner in the third if it was easy to retrofit for the 8 seater.

Silverhorse - I will probably get rid of my oem carpet mats (Tan) once I see how I like the fit of the digitalfit floorliners. Is that the color you are looking for?

Anybody interested in Weathertech all-weather floor mats (tan) just for the third row?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I have the all weather floor mats. The front mats fit great but I had to cut to size the other two rows.....what a f'ing pain in the cack that was! I really want the OEM all weather mats in black if anyone has them. Oh.... I have graphite interior with the 2nd row bench.

·
Resident Reefer
259 Posts
Kaela - Where did you trim the floorliner in the third row? Was it in the middle piece that sits in between the captain chairs? Was it a pain to trim? I ordered the 1st and 2nd row floorliner and the all weather mats in the third row. I would get the floorliner in the third if it was easy to retrofit for the 8 seater.
I have my youngest child on the middle seat on the 2nd row and have it pushed forward a bit so all I had to cut was one section. If you look on Weathetechs site on the 3rd row liner you can see where it can be trimmed. I may have to trim a little more on the edges when my youngest gets to sit front facing which shouldn't be hard at all. What I didn't like about the all weather floor mats was that the 3rd row is just a long strip unlike the DigitalFit which is somewhat like an "E". When I ordered the my DigitalFit set it never said on the their site that it can't be used for the 8 seat configuration. I honestly can't see why it can't because it works fine.

I have the all weather floor mats. The front mats fit great but I had to cut to size the other two rows.....what a f'ing pain in the cack that was! I really want the OEM all weather mats in black if anyone has them. Oh.... I have graphite interior with the 2nd row bench.

That's probably why they don't fit perfect because you have the All-Weather floor mats instead of the DigitalFits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts