Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fella's just got a 2010 DC Limited in salsa red pearl with the light gray and black interior. The carpets and seats are light gray. I just ordered Weathertech floor liners in black and am starting to second guess on the color. I wanted gray but was afraid they would scuff up with heel marks and other crud. Do any of you guys have the gray floor liners from Weathertech and if so how are they for keeping clean. I'm a life long Ford F Series guy, this is my first Toyota. Wonder why I waited so long - man what a truck!! :ts:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice choice on the salsa red pearl! I just received my gray weathertech liners and I think they look great. There is no doubt that dirt/mud collects in them and shows (as it will on the black as well) but there are no scuff marks from shoes or sneakers. The mud and dirt easily washes right off and they look as good as new. I went back and forth between the black and gray myself, but decided on the gray because that was the color of the original mats . I think they look great with the gray carpet and I'm glad I went with it. To be honest, I think either would look equally sharp. The fact is, brown dirt/mud will show up on both...but they can easily be washed off and dried. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the black in my 2008 Tundra, but did have the grey in my 2006, they did not get to bad after two years. I live out in the woods and the closest paved road is 4 miles away so they saw alot of dirt mudd and whatever else got in there. I've had 4 sets and they have always been great.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi fella's just got a 2010 DC Limited in salsa red pearl with the light gray and black interior. The carpets and seats are light gray. I just ordered Weathertech floor liners in black and am starting to second guess on the color. I wanted gray but was afraid they would scuff up with heel marks and other crud. Do any of you guys have the gray floor liners from Weathertech and if so how are they for keeping clean. I'm a life long Ford F Series guy, this is my first Toyota. Wonder why I waited so long - man what a truck!! :ts:
We are neighbors here in the Clark county. MickW and I have the same truck color but he failed to follow my example and went gray. My weathertech is black and matches my seat covers and interior color trim.

Welcome to the forum and nice choice on the salsa red pearl! I just received my gray weathertech liners and I think they look great. There is no doubt that dirt/mud collects in them and shows (as it will on the black as well) but there are no scuff marks from shoes or sneakers. The mud and dirt easily washes right off and they look as good as new. I went back and forth between the black and gray myself, but decided on the gray because that was the color of the original mats . I think they look great with the gray carpet and I'm glad I went with it. To be honest, I think either would look equally sharp. The fact is, brown dirt/mud will show up on both...but they can easily be washed off and dried. Hope this helps...
You should have chosen black... but also you have a back-up camera and I don't...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I recently picked up a tundra and some grey weather techs for it.

I really like the grey and im suprised how well the grey liners match the carpet. They show mud but all colors will "unless they are mud colored".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts