Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering what you guys would suggest to go with? the weatherteck digital floor mats or the husky floor mat linners?

As well where is the cheapest plave to purchase these mats? im leaning towards weather tech but let me know what you think?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I have the weather tec one that are molded to fit there great step father hase them in his tahoe for about 7years now and no holes or anything

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Weathertechs are excellent. You can buy them direct from Wheathertech's web site.

·
Registered
58 Posts
there was a thread about the newer Huskeys being improved and covering the lip of the door sill. Search for it and you will see picts. i ordered based on that but haven't installed them yet. Truck is gone getting dolled up with tint and paint protection.

caspian

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love my weather techs, had them in last 4 trucks, they cover the door sill and up all of the carpet, there great!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Have the front and back weathertechs in my crew max, like them alot

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Weathertech Liners FTW :tu:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I got the Husky Weatherbeaters for my 10 Tundra and LOVE them. They were cheaper than the weathertechs and fit PERFECTLY and cover the entire floor pan to keep the carpet clean. I highly recommend them. Got then from autoanything and got either 10 or 15% off since I ordered front and rear liners.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the weathertecs, purchased a couple of months ago. I like them, the only complaint I have is the passenger side mat has nothing to keep it in place and it tends to slide around some when people get it. I've been meaning to add some hook (velcro) strips to bottom to grab the carpet, but havent gotten around to that yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like the weathertech digitals alot but i was just concerned withe the fact that there is now lip at the door, but i also like the fact that they cover the door still... i was just wondering for those who live where it snows ALOT... do you ever find that enough water can form with getting in and out that the water will sitt against the door, or form at the door? if not those are the ones im getting..

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hate mine and will get the Husky liners next time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had Weathertechs in my 07 Tundra since Jan of 08. They fit great and offer great carpet coverage. I have front and rears in my CrewMax. Some of the other posters are correct about the passenger side tending to move around a bit, but it hasnt been enough of an issue for me to ignore the good points of the mats.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had Weatherteck for a week. My complaint was that my feet slid on the mats when they were wet. Best thing I did was return them and bought a set of Husky and I love them.

·
Registered
722 Posts
We've had both,the Weathertechs non-slip finish has been a dirt-magnet for me.The passenger side mat had to be replaced. The 2010 floor-pan changed enough to make it a sloppy fit. As UB3R said the passenger side will slip anyway. I only have the front liners,when I get a full set, It'll be Huskys.Wife has had her's since her 04 Pilot was new,they're easy to clean,they stay clean longer and they "ain't sliding nowhere".:thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the 2010 Husky Liner Originals. The new design comes over the door sill. I love them so far and would highly recommend. They are not slippery at all. The instructions that came with them say to clean with 409 or simple green. I would imagine if you used armor-all, then they would be slippery as hell, but i just use 409, they look great, and don't slip at all.

·
Registered
754 Posts
thx good to know...no slip huskys...will get and do.
I have the 2010 Husky Liner Originals. The new design comes over the door sill. I love them so far and would highly recommend. They are not slippery at all. The instructions that came with them say to clean with 409 or simple green. I would imagine if you used armor-all, then they would be slippery as hell, but i just use 409, they look great, and don't slip at all.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts