Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Sequoia with full factory JBL entertainment system (head unit has cassette and CD changer, plus DVD in console with drop down screen for rear passengers). Yesterday, I noticed that the memory settings for radio channels were all reset. When I tuned into a local station, there was zero sound. Volume control appears to work - the display indicates as such - with both the volume knob and the steering wheel control. Same on FM, AM, and tape. However, when I switch to CD, the CD plays, and I can hear it. I can't control the volume, but I can hear it.

I suspect this might be some kind of anti-theft thing. I had a Suzuki that required me to enter a code sometimes like when I disconnected the battery. I have had to change the battery in the Sequoia, but haven't run into this issue before. Hoping someone else in the forum has.

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia 4x4 Limited
479 Posts
what is the model number shown in the corner of the head unit? (ex: e7006 is shown for nav head units)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is the model number shown in the corner of the head unit? (ex: e7006 is shown for nav head units)
A56830 is the model. Wow, print is so small, I never noticed until you asked.

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia 4x4 Limited
479 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts