Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the heck do you get the old keyless remotes on a keychain. I am breaking my fingernails trying to get one on.:ts:

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
lol--just use a small eyeglass flat head screw driver and work it in to help you. If you really need too-use a vice-or a clamp-

peace

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
How the heck do you get the old keyless remotes on a keychain. I am breaking my fingernails trying to get one on.:ts:

If it's like mine, remove the screw from the back, separate the two pieces, put the remote on the chain & reassemble.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all, I figured it out. On this remote you have to put a much smaller ring to attach to the standard size key ring. I promise I am only stupid on Wednesdays and days ending with a y.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wow; reading this thread and I have a statement that may be echoed by all here. I hope you're not the one driving if you really couldn't figure this out. ;)

Now can someone tell me what that roll of white paper is inside the toilet stalls?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unfortunately, not everyone can be as smart and cool as you must be.:td:

Wow; reading this thread and I have a statement that may be echoed by all here. I hope you're not the one driving if you really couldn't figure this out. ;)

Now can someone tell me what that roll of white paper is inside the toilet stalls?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Thanks all, I figured it out. On this remote you have to put a much smaller ring to attach to the standard size key ring. I promise I am only stupid on Wednesdays and days ending with a y.
that ain't too bad. i actually got married once THEN was dumb enough to almost do it again!! everyone has their moments. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I used a sawsall to cut the thing open then arc welded it back together. I had to do it twice because the first time I forgot to put the key on it first. (Ya'll think he will fall for that)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts