Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Shock Warehouse ROCKS !!!! This is where I picked up my 5100's .... they were fast, well packaged, and no BS.... They have a sister site called Brakes warehouse, but I've not shopped there (yet)....

·
Registered
176 Posts
Shock Warehouse ROCKS !!!! This is where I picked up my 5100's .... they were fast, well packaged, and no BS.... They have a sister site called Brakes warehouse, but I've not shopped there (yet)....
Glad you had a good experience.
However, my experience was the exact opposite.
I ordered my 5100's on thursday (after reading positive posts on this site) and paid with Paypal. Apparently there was an issue with Paypal and the site never loaded. I immediately sent an email to SW and asked if everything went through ok. No answer. So I called explaining the issue and was told the office manager would call me back, no call back. Called back 2 more times for a payment request and never received one. Curious, I checked my order and the shocks that WERE in stock are now back-ordered.
Bad business in my opinion....and to be a sponsor of this site doesn't say much to me.

Called this morning to cancel the order and they didn't even ask why, way to keep a customer. :tu:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts