Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Texas Tundra Country!

We always enjoy welcoming another Texan onboard. Please feel free to post on this thread and introduce yourself and tell us about your Tundra.

We have a great group of Texans on this site. We hope you will consider joining in our Texas Tundras Meets and of course our BS sessions we have here in Texas.

If you need any asistance, please feel free to PM me or Hover so that we may assist you. Or pop a post so that The Gang may help you with any questions you may have.

Once again, welcome to Texas Tundra Country! We will be looking forward to your postings.

Dan (Possum) & Mike (Hover)
Your TS.com Texas Moderators

·
Registered
10 Posts
Texas Newbie

Hey! How's it going? I have read some really good mods over the last couple of months but I can't remember where I found them. I'm still "FORUM' illiterate so maybe someone can direct me to some of the more popular mods. Maybe the Texas forum is the wrong place but I figured "Ya'll" wouldn't steer me wrong. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks MAX

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Aboard!

Welcome Aboard maxmadden!

Great to see another FW Texan onboard. If you would like to look at some of the Meets we have had, click on Hover's profile.

We have a great group of Texans here and hope you will join us in our meets and events. As there are some fine Tundras to look at with mods.

Please also check out the "DFW Lunch Meet" thread, as they will be having a local event May 4th.

Once again, Welcome to Texas Tundra Country!
Dan :)

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
DONT TOUCH THAT BUTTON----YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE BUT THE "TEXAS" FORUM!---Just kidding Welcome to TS.------More info about your truck than you can read in a year. Come to San Antonio MAY 18 WE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME----BUZZARD

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
WELCOME

Max, welcome to the Texas Forum. Like the others have said, hope to see you at a Meet sometime.

Most of the "mods" are outlined in Lons Garage. You are a Supporting Member so you have access to all of them. Try there, if you don't see what your looking for let us know, we have done most all of them here in Texas. Good luck and go for it.

BTW I recommend the "map light mod" first. Very quick and easy and has GREAT results. Try it.

SATundra

·
Registered
251 Posts
MAX....

Welcome to T/S... Glad you found us.... We are having a lunch on may 4th over at chilis on I35- and N.W. Hwy , come on by...you can see some mods in person !!! look for the dallas lunch thread for more information.. hope to see you there...

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a tundra

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you guys can give me some advice for the best place in the DFW area to buy a Tundra... pricewise that is. I was looking at a 2wd limited access cab. How much should I look at paying in reference to the inovoice price?? thanks in advance guys.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Livo,
Welcome to TS!!! You came to the right place for your question. I can't answer for a local Texas dealer, though you'll soon have lots of suggestions from the "locals", I know. Before you buy, though, make a list of all your model/option preferences and email our TS Internet Fleet Manager, Dianne Whitmire, at address below...and tell her you're a TS member (you can even drop my name, Tundra Rose, if you like). Get her price on an order-build with YOUR choice of options. No tax, 48 State emissions, and shipped to you may be cheaper than going local. Try it before you plunk your money down!! You can find out what others across the country have to say about their experiences with her if you look at the dealer forum for Dianne at Carson, Toyota, Carson, California. (Great deals on parts from Steve Ganz in their parts department, also, for TS members and supporters.) Good Luck...great truck choice!!! :) Judy

[email protected]

·
Registered
251 Posts
livo...

i agree with tundrarose... call or email dianne... i found this site after i got my tundra... i got my tundra at Toyota of Richardson...they were excellent... i had a tacoma i got from them before...they had the best selection in the metroplex...and were very fair on pricing...good luck... hope to see you at a tundra lunch gathering some time in the future....

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie Toyota owner, newbie truck owner, semi-newbie Texan (21 years in state)

I just got a base Tundra V-6 regular cab.

It is my first Toyota (have had Ford's, Honda's, and Volvo's), and my first truck (have had sedans, hatchbacks, and wagons).

I look forward to my Katy-to-Three Rivers trips (200 miles each way) in the new Tundra!

Any other Houston-area members?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey rrpriest,

Welcome to the Texas Tundra forum.

There is a few members from the Houston area including myself on this site. Maybe you could even join us for our meets some time.

Hope you enjoy your truck!

iforce=horses (Floyd)

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Aboard rrpriest

We are always happy to see another Texans join us here in Texas Tundra Country.

Congrats on your new ride. We hope to see you pop in and post here in Texas...we like to post a lot!:D

Hopefully soon you will get pics to share.

Once again, welcome aboard!
Dan;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
rrpriest-

Just to echo a few of the other folks.... welcome.

You'll love your truck and love the site. Hope to see you at the next meet, whenever that is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just want to say hi !!

Just want to say hi to everyone in Tundra land !! My real name is Dave and I own a delivery service here in Grapevine TX ,and the reason I joined was to get info on my Tundra.. witch I use at work . I drive A white 02 long bed with a ARE shell on it !! any way I put 1000 to 1500 miles a week on my truck -it now has 26000 since febuary 11 and I love it !! I hope to get 300,000 out of the 3.4 so if anyone can tell me any thing that will extend my engine life that would be great ! I would also like to go to all the meets you guys have.. it sounds like fun !!

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome Aboard!

Howdy Courier 1 express!

Welcome to Texas Tundra Country! We always enjoy getting to meet another Texan on the site.

We do plan meets, infact we are talking about one in the month of July here in Houston. Also a fish fry at Jones Creek when Buzzard post would be a good time, as his grandson is home for a visit.

As far as the up keep to keep that Tundra rolling on the road, check out the various forums, as there is a gold mine of information that TS Tundra Owners post.

We will be looking forward to your posting here in Texas.

Once again, welcome aboard!
Dan:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Texans

Just wanted to say howdy to my fellow Texans. I just bought my Tundra Saturday and wanted to explore the board. I just posted a similar message in the main Tundra forum. Looks like you guys are pretty active with the meets!

Porsche 911SC Targa Euro

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome Aboard!

Howdy tabraha!

Welcome to Texas Tundra Country!

Congrats on that new Tundra you just bought. I know it will give you many years of driving.

As you may notice, we do have meets that we get together and check out our rides. In fact, we will be having one Saturday, July 20th in Houston Texas.

We hope you'll be able to attend, if so please pop a post on those threads.

We always enjoy meeting another Texas Tundra owner and checking out our rides. We have a great group of Texans on this site and hope you will consider joining in.

Once again, welcome to Texas Tundra Country! We will be looking forward to your postings.

Dan;)

BTW...if you need any asistance please feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I checked out the meets; looks like fun. I may even bring the wife b/c we are still arguing over who gets to drive it!:p

Tad
Porsche 911SC Targa Euro

1 - 20 of 364 Posts