Toyota Tundra Forums banner
341 - 360 of 364 Posts

· Registered
390 Posts
Hello fellow Tundra owners. Names Brandan, from San Antonio, Texas. Just picked up a 2001 Tundra SR5 in Imperial Jade Mica. Has 197,000 miles, but they are mostly highway miles. I look foward to finding out as much information as I can on here.

Future Plans: redo the pin stripe in silver, level it either up or down. Either color match, paint gloss black, or silver the fender flares.
Black Wheels of some sort.

· Registered
10 Posts
I recently purchased my second Tundra.

My first truck was a 2001 Access Cab, Salsa Red, Limited, V8, TRD

My new one is a 2010 Cremax, 4.6L, Spruce Mica

Can't be happier with the purchase, ready to get on with modifying it. Only had it for a month so far

I'm located in the small town of Bridge City which is near Beaumont

· Registered
13 Posts
Hey yall! Im from aggieland, and am new to this site, and pretty much forums in general. If anyone could give me any tips that'd be great (though I admit im not sure what im looking for to have tips given). I was really surprised that there is a texas section, have only seen a few custom tundras around, so didnt think they were that popular around here.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone
I've been scanning the forums on this site for a couple of years and have picked up some good information.
I own a 2007 Tundra CrewMax 4X4 TRD - I bought it new in November of 2007. As of now I have put 118,000 miles on it and its still running great.
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

· Registered
1 Posts
Re: Just want to say hi !!

My name is Dean and I live in Magnolia...Is there anything coming up in the spring in my part of Houston? I just joined TS after getting myself the best Christmas present so far - a black '12 CrewMax Limited 5.7! Having lots of fun making it my own with a few upgrades, and hope to post some pictures soon! Can anyone help me with some insight into how to do that?

· Registered
3 Posts

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle
Hey Everybody. LONG time reader decide to sign up finally! really looking for some dallas area meets and shows and maybe a little off roading. IM a DIY guy for sure. I have a Strict budget but like do the most I can to make it my own. look forward to hearing from all of you. feedback is greatly appreciated! have a great day!

2010 CrewMax 5.7 FF. Bought it new in september 09.

· Registered
6 Posts
Well been a member for awhile with a 4.6L Tundra but needed a better tow vehicle for my car so upgraded to a new 5.7L platinum tundra that will have wheels, flowmasters, lowered 4", and supercharged before I pick it up. Live in SW Oklahoma

· Registered
3 Posts

New Member Here from Dallas Tx , Got a 2005 Tundra AC SR5 All Stock for now except for Plasti Dipped Grill , Emblems , Mirrors , Full SMD/LED interior & exterior lights , Cherry Bomb Extreme 1 in 1 out single exhaust sound way better then ChokeMaster just my personal choice , I hope to learn for all you guys and as well contribute some DIY write ups with lots of Pics .... saving cash Right now for RCD 6" Lift , ARB Air Locker for Front & Rear , Custom winch bumpers with LED Light Bars for the front & rear . And that's about it for now ..... also here's a Pic of my Truck at the Local Trails in Richardson/Garland Texas by Gorge Bush Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello there from League City, Tx this is my first time on the site, 2nd tundra I've owned in my lifetime, looking forward to meeting new people to share the same hobbies and toys,

Wanting to setup a meet and greet and if someone wanna contact me and help set one up please feel free and PM me thanks

· Registered
1 Posts

New Houston, Tx Member
Hello everyone,
I'm Hamp and I 've had my Tundra for 2 weeks. It's a 2016 1794 edition with all of the bells and whistles. I had to order it because I wanted the two tone appearance pkg. w/fender flares and 20 inch chrome wheels and tires. The Sunset Bronze Mica paint in a two tone is unbelieveable. I'll post some pictures as I learn with you all's help how to maneuver through the site. Also, could someone tell me if it is possible to install dual exhaust with two of the factory chrome exhaust tips, if so, where can I purchase the other exhaust tip. I'm looking forward to being apart of Texas Tundra Owners and automobile enthusiasts.

341 - 360 of 364 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.