Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,254 Posts
Template & IMG Updated

The Mid-Atlantic Forum now reads:

PA, OH, WV, VA, MD, DE, NY, NJ, DC club and member discussion forum.

These were the Regional States voted on the Poll.

At this present time TundraSoul is moderating this forum.

IMG code has been enabled.

THE MID-ATLANTIC FORUM IS READY TO ROCK!

Enjoy Gang!
Dan ;)

·
Always On the Move
530 Posts
toynut said:
I believe PA, OH, WV, VA, MD, DE, NY, NJ, RI, and CT. I think that is it. Unless I am incorrect.
I believe this has already been addressed, but RI and CT, as far as I know are included in the New England Forum. But, I could be wrong...

·
Leader of Group Evil
11,253 Posts
schweet! thanks guys :D!

so when we gettin' together? i didn't get shipped off to the east coast for work, and i'm back in class (read: sorta like vacation, but with homework)...it may not be "mid atlantic" but i was thinking a summer trip to somewheres like obx or somewhere cool for the weekend to meet up...

-sean

·
Always On the Move
530 Posts
DeepStealth said:
schweet! thanks guys :D!

so when we gettin' together? i didn't get shipped off to the east coast for work, and i'm back in class (read: sorta like vacation, but with homework)...it may not be "mid atlantic" but i was thinking a summer trip to somewheres like obx or somewhere cool for the weekend to meet up...

-sean
I'm looking into getting something we can print out and use as a marketing tool to introduce other Tundra owners to the club (sort of like a business card we could hand out to people we see driving Tundras, Sequoias, etc). I'll keep you all up on how that goes...

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Congrats, guys, on the new forum!! Also, if you decide on a meet at the OBX, be sure to post it in the Southeast forum.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
congrats fellas!! now y'all got your own little home in TS land! :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
As a native...

...Marylander (Frederick Co. Y'all!), I am proud to see a Mid-Atlantic forum!

ummm, quick question y'all, isn't Ohio in the mid-west? We're talking Cinicinatti, Cleveland, etc. right?

Wooooo Hooooooo !!!

EDJ

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Don't forget...

shawn = hockeyfreak!!!!

:D :D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
RIGHT ON!

looks like you guys are on your way!

happy posting!

·
Always On the Move
530 Posts
SHAWN vs SEAN

So, it looks like right now we outnumber the "alternate" spelling. ;) No, I realize Sean is the correct spelling going on the Irish ethnic background, if that's what you are... But, I always get in this debate amongst friends...:p

1 - 20 of 120 Posts