Toyota Tundra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
I think that I have seen 7 or 8 different spellings. I don't know why they just don't use the CORRECT spelling!!!:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
That's right.....TS.com is infested with Shawn's(insert various spellings)!!!!!:devil: :D :D

·
Leader of Group Evil
11,253 Posts
thistles & shamrocks, mang :D.

as far as meeting new people with tundras (or other stuff), i have a grip of t.s. stickers...haven't seen another tundra around in a parking lot here lately, but i figure next time i do i'll stick one in the window track of the driver side door or something with a lil note. ive noticed other guys in tundras respond to a tundra wave out here :D. never saw that in colorado...plus i think it's cuz i get 'spect riding up on 33s...small fora lifted tundra, but i've only seen a couple trd tundras here in ohio so far, and certainly none with a lift, not anywhere in the midwest til i saw ryan's ride.

lessee...i'm only three hours from pittsburgh...what else am i close to? let's go do something. who's got time when?

-sean

·
Always On the Move
530 Posts
Welcome to the NEW Mid-Atlantic Regional Forum!

Note: Thread idea taken from Possum of the Texas Tundra Country! Forum (Thanks Dan!)

Welcome!

We've recently acquired our first and primary goal of having an area for Mid-Atlantic States TS Members to congregate and be heard. So, whether you're new to Tundra Solutions, or just new to this particular forum, as we all currently are, PLEASE sound off! Tell us about yourself, where you're from, what you do, what you enjoy, etc. Also, let us know any suggestions you might have for meetings, outings, etc.

If you need any asistance, please feel free to drop a post so that The New Crew may help you with any questions you may have.

Once again, welcome to the Mid-Atlantic States Regional Forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Shawn (Amocat00)

·
Registered
112 Posts
"Computer 101?"

I'm in the same boat,can type halfway decent but as far as being able to do things such as post links and modify posts and such,I'm lost.Sounds like we might have an idea for a new thread!

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
popeyedon said:
Glad to see the east coast represented. I've got lots of questions for upgrades.
????? questions popeydon??? we are all ears....get this forum a rollin' !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What's up

Hey everyone,
Since it looks like there's a Shawn vs. Sean thing going on here, I figure I better introduce myself and throw another Shawn into the mix! I'm in the Harrisburg, PA area. I just moved here about 7 months ago, so I'll have some questions soon about places in PA for affordable mods/mod work and that kinda stuff.

-Shawn

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
sfirestine said:
Hey everyone,
Since it looks like there's a Shawn vs. Sean thing going on here, I figure I better introduce myself and throw another Shawn into the mix! I'm in the Harrisburg, PA area. I just moved here about 7 months ago, so I'll have some questions soon about places in PA for affordable mods/mod work and that kinda stuff.

-Shawn
Welcome aboard Shawn. If you "just moved here", where were you before that? My parents live down near Chambersburg, BTW.

·
Registered
129 Posts
High my name is Scott and i am a yodaholic. :)
Just kidding I was on this board in 2000 when i had my 2000 AC 4x4. My old name was blutundra.I remember when you used send tundrasoul money for stickers to support the sight.My dealer used fear me I always had all the tsb's in hand.Well I now have a 2004 DC 4x4 and looking forward to talking to and meeting new people.Oh yea I live in south jersey right now.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
silverdouble said:
High my name is Scott and i am a yodaholic. :)
Just kidding I was on this board in 2000 when i had my 2000 AC 4x4. My old name was blutundra.I remember when you used send tundrasoul money for stickers to support the sight.My dealer used fear me I always had all the tsb's in hand.Well I now have a 2004 DC 4x4 and looking forward to talking to and meeting new people.Oh yea I live in south jersey right now.
Glad to have you Scott from South Joyzie. Things are a liltte slow here right now, So feel free to tell us about your new DC.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all... I'm new out here. Just moved to VA Beach from Houston, TX... I have an '03 4Runner w/ a 4.0.... Not many mods due to the total lack of aftermarket stuff. All I've done to it so far is 20" wheels w/ BFG GForce KDW's, Dynamax muffler (nice sound!), Debadged, removed runningboards and mudflaps, lowered read 2" to level out stance... Then a laundry list of audio/video upgrades.... But that's about it. Still looking for local shops who can do custom work. Moving sucks cause' you lose all your hook ups and start from scratch...

So anyway, hello everyone. What ever happened to the mid atlantic meets i read a bit about? Any of them ever happen or are they still in the works?

---Ron

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
WOW!!!!! The forums sure has changed since I last been on here. Anywho, glad to see that there are more and more people sounding off in here. Especially in VA. :tu: :tu:

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Welcome!!!!

to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum RTCarlin and toynut!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Well ladies and gentlemen. Just finished my coast to coast excursion. I moved from NJ to CA five years ago for work and just moved back to care for my family. I am now living in Whitehouse Station, NJ and working in NYC. If anyone is going to be doing any wrenchin or wheelin, feel free to hit with with a PM. It's been years since I've wheeled on this side of the country (mostly down in the Pine Barrens) but I am really looking forward to doing OBX, W VA, PA or anywhere when the spring rolls in.

As some of you may know, I am the proud owner of one of the only fully locked Tundras in the country--with 140K miles on it it still has plenty of giddyup. Anyway, just figured I'd warn you all that I am back--and I am looking forward with wheeling with you guys.

Mike D

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
back to The MidAtlantic Forum Mike!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!! I'm just down the road from you (west) around the Califon area.....maybe we could get a group together for a holiday gathering or something! I'm sure the area has greatly changed since your departure so drop me a line sometime and we can get something going!

21 - 40 of 120 Posts