Toyota Tundra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
wireless said:
While I am picking a fight with the Mod, I just noticed your a Colts fan. Sorry to hear that. If you didn't feel my sincerity....let me tell you I am a Steelers fan.:D

:td: :p :td: :p :p :td: :p We'll get you this year....err maybe next year....if not then the following year.....we will get you sometime :( :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
morning all,

Just thought I would take a moment and say hello. I recently purchased an 06 DC in Phantom Grey. I nicked named her the Grey Ghost. I know it is not original but I like it. I am located in Norhtern VA. and like the idea of meeting others to talk of the trucks and possibly working on them together. Let me know when the get togethers are and I will try to get there.

Great group and proud to be a part of it.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Chris Cannon said:
morning all,

Just thought I would take a moment and say hello. I recently purchased an 06 DC in Phantom Grey. I nicked named her the Grey Ghost. I know it is not original but I like it. I am located in Norhtern VA. and like the idea of meeting others to talk of the trucks and possibly working on them together. Let me know when the get togethers are and I will try to get there.

Chris
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum Chris Cannon!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!! nice choice in color too!!:D
remember to go and vote on the midatlantic poll so others can see your region and keep you informed of local meets!

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Chris Cannon said:
morning all,

Chris
Welcome to the club! You just missed the First Annual MidAtlantic Meet, held in F'burg. We sure could of used another Tundra in attendance!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello everyone in the Mid-Atlantic. I found this site perusing around the internet and I'm impressed. I look forward to some good advice and maybe be able to offer some of my own. I live out near Fredneck and see a lot of Tundras and Tacos on the road. Maybe that's one of you. Have a good one.
Steve

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
pluslt said:
Hello everyone in the Mid-Atlantic. I found this site perusing around the internet and I'm impressed. I look forward to some good advice and maybe be able to offer some of my own. I live out near Fredneck and see a lot of Tundras and Tacos on the road. Maybe that's one of you. Have a good one.
Steve
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum Steve (aka pluslt) !!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!!:tu:

remember to go and vote on the midatlantic poll thread so others can see your region and keep you informed of local meets!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
WELCOME PluseIt.

Guys I can't wait for the next get together by than the windows will be tinted and the bed will be sprayed. If I am lucky the snug top will be on. I really want to do the RCD 6'' lift so I am hoping some of you can turn a wrench. Do any of the Mid-Atlantic boys have the RCD setup?

Chris

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well here I am, after driving for 3 months and over 7,000 miles, I'm now a resident of Allentown, PA coming from NorCal. Good to see PistolPete here as he was a big help with me getting the ReTrax on my truck, hope to meet up with folks soon. Take care.

Rob

·
Registered
195 Posts
Rob,

What brings you to this neck of the woods? That's a long daily commute.

Chris
Chris,

That's funny! Yeah it's quite a ways, well I just got divorced and decided to take some time to travel across America as I've never had the chance before (born and raised in Hawaii), so after the NorCal seperation, I went to OR, WA, OR, ID, UT, CO, WY, CO, KS, MO, IL, KY, TN, AL, GA, NC, VA, DC, MD, DE and now PA. My goal is to visit the remaining New England states during the fall, some say it's a sight to be seen! My best friend lives here and so I'm here at least through winter. I'm looking for a job as either a Handyman or Retail Manager as being on the road for 4 months without a job has been quite costly. Some say I'm crazy for being here but I'm enjoying this area. Wow, that's a lot of info. Anyways, I'm hoping to get back into being obsessed with my Tundra and meeting other fiends, er, friends. Take care and I hope to meet more Toyota fans in the near future.

Rob

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rob,

Well that is one hell of a story. Good luck on the 48 state tour. Just FYI most men just go to either the bar or strip club after the divorce. I am thinking you like to go big. Welcome to the East side. Hopefully will have fun.

I am sure you have a great deal of stories during your travel. I am thinking watering hole and stories are in order.

Chris

P.S. I got divorced but decided to rewed instead of the trip. I think I got hosed. :)

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum SETO (Rob)!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!! I am about 30 minutes from Allentown....hopefully we can meet up for a brewsky sometime and compare RETRAX's ....going to Hamburg PA Saturday to pick up some hinges from a blacksmith and visit Cabelas while I'm there..:D

·
Registered
195 Posts
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum SETO (Rob)!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!! I am about 30 minutes from Allentown....hopefully we can meet up for a brewsky sometime and compare RETRAX's ....going to Hamburg PA Saturday to pick up some hinges from a blacksmith and visit Cabelas while I'm there..:D
Pete!

Good to see you're so close! We'll have to meet up soon, hit me a PM and we'll exchange personal info...

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello All..

Just thought I would say hi.
I'm a long time lurker..just bought a Green 00 Access Cab. Now I have to figure out what I' going to do to it..:)

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Hello All..

Just thought I would say hi.
I'm a long time lurker..just bought a Green 00 Access Cab. Now I have to figure out what I' going to do to it..:)
Drive it! Mod it! Get it muddy! Keep it clean! Show it off! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Tundra owners,

I am fairly new to TS and think the site has already provided me with a lot of useful information. I am in the Mid Atlantic region DE specifically. If there are going to be any meets, please let me know and I will try to make it. I have nothing special on my truck yet. Probably because the 07's look real tempting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey what up got a 2000 tundra with 285/75/16 toyo m/t's with daystar spacers, a k&n fipk kit, and a series 40 muffler. I'm in burlington vt in the fall spring and long island in the summer. just picked the truck up a month ago with 100k at 8 grand at mint condition. see u guys around!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just wanted to say Hello! Not currently a Tundra owner (waiting for my stores first 07 double cab) But hopefully by the summer I will have this bad boy modded for some seriuos off roading, hope to meet some of you soon!

Any suggestions on what I should do with new toy when I get it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Just wanted to say Hello! Not currently a Tundra owner (waiting for my stores first 07 double cab) But hopefully by the summer I will have this bad boy modded for some seriuos off roading, hope to meet some of you soon!

Any suggestions on what I should do with new toy when I get it would be greatly appreciated.
Stan in the words of my fellow Mid-Atlantic Mod CYBERBILLY

"Drive it! Mod it! Get it muddy! Keep it clean! Show it off! :D"

61 - 80 of 120 Posts