Toyota Tundra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum Stan Prather, UVMTundra, FrankVega93, JGTundra!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
I accidently found you all when I was looking for an explanation for an error code I was getting......nice to be here!!:)

to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum bktango!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi all, rick here, proud owner of a 2006 DC Limited, based in Bel Air, Maryland.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tom Quinn here .. Northern Virginia , Truck Sales:devil: ................... Not everyone Booooooo at once ........... It a Job!!!! Plus ........ I'm privy to alot of information not desiminated yet..........

All you need do is ask your question and I'll try to get you the answer!!!!

I enjoy Fishing ( Salt water, lake, Pond, stream ) if it swims I'll try to catch it. Hunting ... if it fly's, crawls or jumps ..... shoot it. Bow and Rifle. Haven't had a lot of time to do any of them much last year. Can't wait for Trout season...........

Well hello to all ...... and I hope that if you need anything Truck you drop me a Line.

:ts:
Tom Quinn
Koons Tyson Toyota
(571) 276-7548 Cell

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello Everyone!!! Proud owner of 2006 DC. I live in the Fredericksburg area and really enjoy boating, snowboarding, and searching the web :rolleyes:

Upgrades include: Access Literider Tonneau, Chrome exhaust tip, step rails, Classic Soft Trim Interior.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Hello Everyone!!! Proud owner of 2006 DC. I live in the Fredericksburg area and really enjoy boating, snowboarding, and searching the web :rolleyes:

Upgrades include: Access Literider Tonneau, Chrome exhaust tip, step rails, Classic Soft Trim Interior.
Welcome, Scott from another 'burger.

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Howdy all,
I'm happy to be the new owner of a 2007 DC 5.7 Tundra.

Just got my ReTrax delivered, haven't installed it yet...waiting for some better weather. Can't wait to see how my new toy is gonna look :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not new to this forum, just the east coast. Hail!

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
I'm not new to this forum, just the east coast. Hail!
Welcome to TundraSolutions, and the Mid-Atlantic Forum. But you might want to change that Avatar. We try to keep things Family Friendly around here. Thanks. :ts:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey all, I see it's been awhile since anyone posted here so I thought would. 1st time Tundra owner long time Toyota owner. I'll keep an eye on the forum and see if anything is going on. I also belong to the Virginia Peninsula Car Club council, we put on some shows and do quit a bit of stuff for charities. The Virginia Fall Classic is coming up soon, I will post some details soon.

Mike

·
Forum Admin
8,219 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to TS and the Mid-Atlantic forum!

Please keep us posted on that Fall classic. I would like to beat Cyberbilly in a show contest. :D :D :D

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, here is a link to the site on the Fall Classic.

VFC Home

I will be out there, not showing just looking.

Mike
Are they Judging, or just showing?

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Thanks for the welcome, here is a link to the site on the Fall Classic.

VFC Home

I will be out there, not showing just looking.

Mike
Seriously, I'd love to come down for the day, but I would hope there would be some other TS'ers there. I don't want to just hang with myself. :(

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
Seriously, I'd love to come down for the day, but I would hope there would be some other TS'ers there. I don't want to just hang with myself. :(
So, is anyone coming to this?

81 - 100 of 120 Posts