Toyota Tundra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
picked up my 08 crewmax from the dealer friday. waited a month for white on black interior but it was worth it. im in the hampton roads area(va beach)

·
Admin from Hell
13,116 Posts
picked up my 08 crewmax from the dealer friday. waited a month for white on black interior but it was worth it. im in the hampton roads area(va beach)
Welcome to TS and the Mid-Atlantic crew.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
to TS.com and The MidAtlantic Forum o0hitman0o!!!!! Glad to have ya and see ya sounding off in this regional forum!!!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hello from a native Buckeye.

If everyone will allow me to be Obsessive Compulsive for a few moments...

I'm not sure what Ohio is doing in the "Mid-Atlantic Region." Ohio is a Midwestern state. We are considered Midwest by the U.S. Census and other agencies. We are separated from the Atlantic by the wide state of Pennsylvania. We are west of the Alleghenies in the Mississippi basin. Our dialect tends to be more akin to Chicago than coastal-usually with just a hint of the south courtesy of Appalachia. Heck, we have cows, corn and soybeans in abundance!

Having said all of that, if you insist upon separating me from my midwestern brethren, so be it. I am here, and I will enjoy looking for other Buckeyes, and conversing with everyone "else" from the Mid-Atlantic region. Oh, not that I am disparaging the Mid-Atlantic. I have wonderful friends from PA, NJ,NY and elsewhere along the seaboard. I absolutely love the tidewater area of Virginia. The piedmont is very nice as well.

So, anyway, hello everyone.

·
Forum Admin
8,219 Posts
Hello from a native Buckeye.

If everyone will allow me to be Obsessive Compulsive for a few moments...

I'm not sure what Ohio is doing in the "Mid-Atlantic Region." Ohio is a Midwestern state. We are considered Midwest by the U.S. Census and other agencies. We are separated from the Atlantic by the wide state of Pennsylvania. We are west of the Alleghenies in the Mississippi basin. Our dialect tends to be more akin to Chicago than coastal-usually with just a hint of the south courtesy of Appalachia. Heck, we have cows, corn and soybeans in abundance!

Having said all of that, if you insist upon separating me from my midwestern brethren, so be it. I am here, and I will enjoy looking for other Buckeyes, and conversing with everyone "else" from the Mid-Atlantic region. Oh, not that I am disparaging the Mid-Atlantic. I have wonderful friends from PA, NJ,NY and elsewhere along the seaboard. I absolutely love the tidewater area of Virginia. The piedmont is very nice as well.

So, anyway, hello everyone.
lol, well put sir. Hello to you too.:yo:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
thank you very much, Tundradrenalin.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Greets from PA. I've yet to break 250 miles in my 08 4x4 5.7 SR5, so I guess I'm still breaking it in. I sure love this truck... why am I sitting in front of this computer? I'm going out for a drive!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Krazy, welcome. I live in Central NJ--Piscataway to be exact. Where's your shop? I may have to pop in there and check it out some weekend.

If you EVER need anyone for wheeling trips, be sure to post here or IM me. Once the summer comes, I usually go to Wharton a few times. Always looking to relive my West Coast days with a camping/wheeling trip. (SIGH) Yet these don't seem to be too common in the MAtl.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Krazy, welcome. I live in Central NJ--Piscataway to be exact. Where's your shop? I may have to pop in there and check it out some weekend.

If you EVER need anyone for wheeling trips, be sure to post here or IM me. Once the summer comes, I usually go to Wharton a few times. Always looking to relive my West Coast days with a camping/wheeling trip. (SIGH) Yet these don't seem to be too common in the MAtl.
Mike,

if you go to his profile and contact info you will find the web address

Krazy House Customs

and they are located on Route #1 in South Brunskwick...I used to live down that way in Old Bridge.

Jay if you ever need an 04 Double Cab for test fitting anything just drop me a line too.

PISTOL PETE

·
Registered
152 Posts
I purchased my 08 in Apr last year, found the site about six months ago and have been hooked since. What a wealth of information. I probably wouldn't have really noticed some of the things with my truck if I hadn't read it here. Thanks to all the members of TS!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I purchased my 08 in Apr last year, found the site about six months ago and have been hooked since. What a wealth of information. I probably wouldn't have really noticed some of the things with my truck if I hadn't read it here. Thanks to all the members of TS!
I got mine in March of this year. Thanks to everyone here for the candid comments about the good and bad of the vehicle. I'm really happy with it. Agreed with the "I didnt know the truck has that." Felt really good to know what to look for. In my defence, they cut the price of the TRD package to what I expected to pay for vanilla SR5. The red, unfortunately sold the truck. I didnt have a color preference, just no Desert Sand, no White, and no Nautical Blue. My boss bought a nautical Blue CM, I already had a white truck, and every dang person in my area that has a toyota has it in desert sand. The red matches my old mullet-mobile, makes it sweeter. :rockon:

·
Registered
2 Posts
got my 2010 crewmax last year on may and still enjoying the ride even if the gas is unbearable..

wanna lift my truck for 3"on front whats the best sizes of lift block for the rear and wheels,etc...don't wan't to cut on anything at this time.anybody out there can help me???

101 - 120 of 120 Posts