Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and welcome to the Tundra Solutions Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to register on our site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, we have a large group of friendly members ready to help you.

To start with, We would like to share some useful resources that are available to help you on our site and to customize your Tundra Solutions account.

TundraSolutions.com FAQ - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item_1

Edit Profile - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile
In the edit profile area of your user control panel, you can update your location, dealer choice, vehicle choice, and additional information. Some information, like your vehicle selection is shown in your posts, so other members know what you drive.

Edit Signature - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/usercp.php
In your edit signature area of your user control panel, you can customize your post signature. This is a neat way to let other members know something about you. When you post a message, you can optionally include your signature with your post.

Edit Options - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions
In the edit options area of your user control panel, you can set your privacy settings, messaging notifications, thread display options, date options, and miscellaneous options.

Paid Subscription - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/payments.php
In the Paid Subscription area of your user control panel, you may subscribe to our website, and your account will be instantly upgraded. This for instance grants you access into the subscriber forums.

Customer Support - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Access our support resources when you need them. Just click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of any page. Your message will be sent to us, and handled promptly.

We hope to see you online.

Sincerely,
The Tundra Solutions Forums staff

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just hit 1500 miles on a new Avalon Limited which replaced a 2001 Avalon XLS. Great riding car with some slick body and dash mod's. My only complaint is the lack of Bluetooth which I "assumed" would be on the high end Avalon with JBL sound and navigation systems. Toyota's reply to my inquiry was "a marketing decision" to put it on Lexus and not Avalon. Oh well, it's still a super vehicle.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Avalon Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hi,

Greetings from NorCal!! Just thought I would get some
insight on the new 07 Tundra. I am really curious what
a RCSB Tundra runs in the 1/4 mile. My guess it's
going to be in the low 14's. Maybe 14.0-14.2. I like
my Ram but would also like to maybe own the new
Tundra. If the price comes down. LOL!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi folks,
I am the proud owner of a Avalon XLS 1997.
I took the car to a mechanic due to some noises heard from both front wheel when driving over creases in the road.
The mechanic checked the struts, joints and found no signs of loose articulations.
Anybody can give me ahint on this?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone having a problem with driver seat comfort? It is giving me a pain in my leg. I have an 07 Avalon with cloth seats.

Hi folks,
I am the proud owner of a Avalon XLS 1997.
I took the car to a mechanic due to some noises heard from both front wheel when driving over creases in the road.
The mechanic checked the struts, joints and found no signs of loose articulations.
Anybody can give me ahint on this?
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Avalon Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hello,its nice to have such a great place to seek and exchange info!
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
1995 Avalon XLS Air Filter & Cabin Filter ???s HELP!

:confused: Hello To All! I just joined this forum and recently purchased a 1995 Avalon XLS, which [reluctantly...] I plan on handing the keys over to my son in a few months. The machine "passed with flying colors" with CARFAX! I am in the process of getting the car ready for my son to take to college, and I seem to be running into road-blocks with a few "simple" things, such as getting the cover off the air filter, owner's manual is no help...can anyone help me?? All the auto parts store seem to be out of the Haynes/Chilton manuals, even the public libraries are unable to retrieve the 1 copy they had.... Any help would greatly be appreciated!!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi...My name is Mike & I need a good used A/C amplifier for a 1995 Toyota Avalon XLS with the "Auto" button on the control panel...part # 88650-41010.
If you have one or know where I can locate one, please post a reply to this & how I can contact you. :ts:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Greetings - Hit 1000 miles on my 07 Black Avalon Limited. Car's got a couple of road trips under it and it's a totally smooth ride. Would have been nice if it came with Bluetooth - dealer said in 08 - we'll see about that.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hello all, just picked up an '06 Limited with 19,300 on it last Thursday. Maiden 1100 mile voyage over the weekend... I love this car for driving highway miles! I too was dissappointed in lack of bluetooth and Aux In jack in this car. Will have to buy adapter.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Picked up an '06 Avalon Limited with 19k on it last week. Took maiden voyage of 1100 miles over the weekend. Love this car...very comfortable. Wish it had bluetooth and Aux jack.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Folks!

Bought my 2000 Avalon XLS new (actually my wife bought it).

Due to recent housing and work changes and gas costs and her desire for new cars after only a few years of owning them, I find myself with this car.
I love this car. It has always been great to drive and never really had any problems with it. Now if they could just FIX the dealerships!

I do have one slight problem that I will post in another thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined -- bought an '07 Avalon Limited last weekend and LOVE it! Salesperson told us that there was some way to override the fact that you can't program the GPS while the car is in motion, but she couldn't tell me what it was -- said I'd have to Google it, and that's how I found this forum. Can someone steer me to instructions for that? :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
My new 2008 Avalon Limited should be here in about two weeks. I have just joined the group and am anxiously avaiting the Avalon. I am trading in a 2003 ES300. Looking forward to becoming a part of this group.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Was directed here from ToyotaNation forum. Was looking for the TSB on shift problems with 06 & 07 Avalons. Joined, got what I wanted and will be looking at the Highlander section also since my son owns one. My 06 XLS is my second Avalon. First was a 1996 XL. Fine car for 200K. New owner (a friend) should be able to drive it at least another 100K All they require is regular maintenance. I expect the 06 to last at least as long.

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up my new 2008 Avalon Limited about two weeks ago. I have just joined the group. Looking forward to becoming a part of this group.

I just discovered that the Navigation DVD in my 2008 Avalon is out of date. How do I get it updated to version 7.1?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to everyone. I've owned my 96 XL for just over a month now and it's really a great car. This is my first Avalon, 5th Toyota, all with zero initial issues. Looking forward to many miles with this baby.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my wife a new Avalon in 1999 and am looking for information on strut replacement. I'll perform a search and probably have questions on the process.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts