Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and welcome to the Tundra Solutions Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to register on our site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, we have a large group of friendly members ready to help you.

To start with, We would like to share some useful resources that are available to help you on our site and to customize your Tundra Solutions account.

TundraSolutions.com FAQ - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item_1

Edit Profile - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile
In the edit profile area of your user control panel, you can update your location, dealer choice, vehicle choice, and additional information. Some information, like your vehicle selection is shown in your posts, so other members know what you drive.

Edit Signature - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/usercp.php
In your edit signature area of your user control panel, you can customize your post signature. This is a neat way to let other members know something about you. When you post a message, you can optionally include your signature with your post.

Edit Options - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions
In the edit options area of your user control panel, you can set your privacy settings, messaging notifications, thread display options, date options, and miscellaneous options.

Paid Subscription - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/payments.php
In the Paid Subscription area of your user control panel, you may subscribe to our website, and your account will be instantly upgraded. This for instance grants you access into the subscriber forums.

Customer Support - http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/sendmessage.php
Access our support resources when you need them. Just click on the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of any page. Your message will be sent to us, and handled promptly.

We hope to see you online.

Sincerely,
The Tundra Solutions Forums staff

·
Registered
43 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Camry Owners Introduce Yourself Here

My name is Milt..... I got 2 old 1994 Camry coupes.... Just Joined and wanted to say hello!!!!

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Camry Owners Introduce Yourself Here

Hi... I'm WiggyFife, & I'm glad to be here!!! I own a 2007 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Aloe Green Pearl!!!:ts:

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi, I had been the owner of a 2005 Tundra Double Cab Limited. It was a very nice and smooth ride, but it was my daily driver and I could only get 14-16 mpg. In April 2007, I traded it in for a 2007 Camry Hybird. I ended up getting the 50th Anniversary version since it had a lot of the features I liked. This is the first actual car I have owned, and I like it. Sometimes I miss the capabilities of a truck, but I don't miss the fuel bill ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello,

I'm the owner of a 1997 ES 300 with over 200K miles. Great car but starting to need some repairs.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hello,

I'm the owner of a 1997 ES 300 with over 200K miles. Great car but starting to need some repairs.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello,
I'm Alex ,I own a 1997 XLE Toyota Camry. :ts:

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi to everybody, Temo here.

This is my first Toyota, got it for free, a 96 Camry LE and did not start good, but I'll give it a fair shot... had to redo the cylinder head and maybe looking into a bad crankshaft... but you guys say Toyota is the best, so lets see.

Looks like a great forum, I have use a Town Car forum and a Beetle forum --no disrespect-- this one ranks up there easily.

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

My Name Is William And I Own A 07' Camry Ce 4 Cyl , Titanium Grey. Im Glad To Be Apart Of This Forum. Ive Already Learned Allot From Everyone.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey, I just stopped in to say Hi. I just bought my first Toyota Camry a 2007 Camry CE and i'm very pleased. But I also only have about a 1000 mile on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

My name is Shaun and I just bought my used(4500 miles) Camry Hybrid on eBay. Since I live in Arizona and the Car was in Tennessee, my first experience driving it was a 1745 mile trip! I averaged 40.7 frreeway MPG for the entire trip. This impressed me as I had not read any of the hints for getting the best milage and just let the cruise control handle it. The previous owner had installed the clear bra and after all those miles I am really thankful as it kept a lot of bug juice off the paint. The sound system is a killer and kept me occupied with recorded books and an iPod that plugs right into it. The navigation system worked great and was set up for the override but I forgot the briefing on how to use it.(found the answer right here on this webb site when I got home) I didn't use the bluetooth with my cell phone as I did not have a car charger and I was told the bluetooth will run my cellphone battery down very quickly without a car charger.

Since getting home and finding out about this and other forums, I have learned a lot about how to optimize my milage and look forward to seeing how I can do in this respect. I love the car and look forward to many years of service enhanced by what I find out on the forums. Thanks for running this forum and for all the info I have already learned from it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi! I just got an 05 Camry with 36K miles on it. This is my first Camry and I have to say it is pretty awesome next to my 97 Altima.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm Paul

I traded my 06 Scion xB in for an 07 Camry V6 SE which now has 2500 miles on it and is running great. My wife still has an 06 Scion xB which is also an awesome car for running around.

We do 100 miles a day together commuting to our office, the Camry is comfortable, quiet, easy to cruise in and has all the toys we wanted. Lovely car!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi to everyone! I'm a Toyota guy from way back...overall best quality out there. I currently own a 2000 Tundra Limited and a 1993 Camry LE. Stumbled upon this site, really liked what I saw, and just had to join!:eek::tu:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I bought an '07 Camry XLE V6 about 4 wks ago. There are many things I love about this car, but a couple of very serious trouble spots for me as well. I hope to find some help here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned my 2007 Camry Hybrid for about 12 months now. I average about 40 mpg on trips, which is a blessing with today's fuel prices. This is my first Toyota and so far I am very pleased with it. I am considering a Highlander for my wife.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts