Toyota Tundra Forums banner

3101 - 3120 of 3177 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Just joined this forum to look for intake ideas and I am looking to get some new wheels and tires along with a 3" lift. If anybody has any advice of the best routes to go on these items please let me know! ......and the search begins......

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to the forums here (just saw this sticky after I posted another intro thread). Anyway had my 2011 for about 3 months and have been working on MANY mods ever since with lots of help from this site. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Just want to reach out and say HI to everybody. I just purchased my first Tundra. It is a black double cab 2008 w/ the xsp package. Just purchased it last week and am loving it. Never thought I would ever get away from Ford or Chevy trucks but must say I am very impressed with Toyota. My wife has a 2014 Camry and she had a 07 camry before that. We have become an all Toyota family.

I have owned many vehicles in the past and just left my beloved 2005 Chevy Tahoe. I was active in a forum for my Tahoe and had a lot of fun. I had alot of mods done to that vehicle and was sad to see it go. I hope not to go to crazy with this vehicle but have already started. I have put all new tint, weathertech floor liners, a truxedo bed cover and have an appointment to replace the headunits this week. Planning on replacing the full stereo and adding a couple of chrome pieces to the outside for now. Eventually, a couple of performance mods and I hope that its.

Anyways, I am glad to be here and can't wait to meet some new members.

Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member here from va beach. My girlfriend just purchased a 2015 sr5 double cab 4x4. She loves it more than me. Im on here to get some tips and pointers, I myself, drive a 1992 toyota pickup 4x4 22re and im a cummins owner! The toyotas for fun, the cummins for gettin there

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all from the home of the Tundra (Texas). This is my 6th Toyota truck - first Tundra. Have already performed TPMS delete mod thanks to this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am new to this forum, as I recently bought (and Love) my 2014 Tundra 1794 Special Edition. Tundra.jpg . I have had other trucks, and to date this one is plain AWSOME. Looking to this forum to learn tuning tricks and general good information.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello Members, Steve here from Las Vegas Nevada. Retired VP of Operations / Warner Bros Television. Found this site searching for answers regarding my 2003 Sequoia. Old but only 40k and showroom clean.
Happy to be a new member of this great and informative site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey White Ninja, love your truck. Where did you get the gas filler door? I need one like that!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not a new member here, but I don't think I've been on here in probably close to 10 years. I just purchased a 2010 crew Max 4 x 4 that's my first tundra in 12 years. My wife and I have several Toyotas but hadn't had a tundra in a while.

David, aka Cornfed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,

I just purchased a Tundra for myself for graduation and Christmas and I am absolutely in love. His name is Tetsuo Shima, a 2007 Limited Crewmax and I'm the second owner. I got him in Montana on Christmas Eve then put 6,000 miles on him towing a 7x17 enclosed cargo trailer that I never even knew was there. Thanks for the great site!

~Jhanek

·
Registered
1 Posts

I'm a new member. We have had a '06 Tundra double cab since 2010 and just bought an '05 4x4 Double Cab. I recently moved to a mountain community and will need to do some of the minor repairs myself and will welcome the knowledge base represented by the forum contributors.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi new here from Texas! I have lots of ideas I want to do to my truck! Please feel free to give me ideas, and input!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. Just purchased my first Tundra, a 2015 Attitude Black SR5 DC. Its got a 6" ProComp stage 2 with 20" Fuel Anza wheels and 35" Cooper ST Maxx tires. Also had them install Black/Dark Graphite Katzkin leather with silver stitching. I haven't seen it all yet, but I pick it up tomorrow morning. I drove a 2004 Tacoma Xtra cab since it was new. I loved that truck and I'll hate to see it go, but the wife says I need to be able to help with the kids or something. I'll probably cry when I hand over the keys, so hopefully the Tundra makes me quickly forget my beloved Taco, or at least be ok with its moving on. I got a ton of information from tacomaworld.com, and hope to find the same here. Already planning to add the TRD Pro grill, Bushwacker pocket fender flares and the RKSport carbon fiber ram-air scoop hood. Also have a set of Firestone Ride Rite air helper springs waiting for install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy folks! I'm in North Texas. Not so much a new member since I've been registered and have lurked for many years, but now that I finally have a Tundra I figured I'd introduce myself here. I just got a 2015 silver double cab SR5 4x4. This is my 4th Toyota truck and first Tundra. Also have an 03 Tacoma extra cab 4x4 that I guess I'll be reluctantly selling soon to help fund my new Tundra. Main reason I got the Tundra was for extra room with a growing family - 2 kids, including a toddler with a bulky car seat that doesn't fit the Tacoma. Hope to make as many or more great memories with the Tundra that I've made with my two Tacomas and old 93 4Runner. Also hope to continue learning from all the great info on here and maybe even get to contribute from time to time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Tundra owner here from south Texas. Just bought a 2007 2WD with the 5.7L as a daily driver. I'm mechanically inclined so I hope to learn more about this pickup to keep it in good shape. I bought this as a DD but with enough balls to haul my '93 Jeep ZJ to trails when my buddies and I go on wheeling trips.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey fellow owners. Pick up my 2011 CrewMax on 9/5 and love it! Hope to learn adn add as much insight as possible. Live in Prattville, AL. 5388-1.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts

Just joined this morning after sneaking around for a couple weeks.

I'm a recent Tundra conversion after getting rid of my Wrangler Unlimited. I need something a little more solid and refined. Plus the exchange of noise for power was very much appreciated.

I basically stole a babied 2011 CrewMax TRD with 20k miles on it a couple months back. No need to ask if its 4wd, of course it is. After growing up in Maine, I can't even consider buying a truck without 4 powered wheels. Now living in the desert outside of Vegas and loving everything the desert has to offer. Hence the "Desert Lobster."

Only mod so far is installation is Bilstein 5100s on the front. Very easy DIY project with a low cost and a great result. New tires will be on shortly.

I've already learned a lot on here, and I hope that I can help others in return.

DL

3101 - 3120 of 3177 Posts