Toyota Tundra Forums banner

3121 - 3140 of 3176 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings to all,

I am a new member that has been lurking for a few weeks since the purchase of my first Toyota Tundra this past summer. So yeah, I want to tweak on the best truck I have ever owned. I am sure that tundra solutions will guide me to that end. More so I am looking forward to helping present and future members and possibly have the opportunity to provide a useful perspective from an oilfield engineering mind.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, hello,

New member from East Tennessee. I've owned my stock 08 limited CM tundra for 2 years now. Since then I've added bilstein 5100 all around with 1" blocks in rear. 20x9 moto metal 970 wheels with Nitto G2 rubber. And most recent was th3 install of the TRD Supercharger. Glad to be on board and eager to learn more about the best trucks on earth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome....now show us some pics of your amazing truck. Sounds like an awesome setup you have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello new to the forum. i have a 2012 tundra 5.7l i am looking to put the hypertech interceptor on and was wondering if anyone could help me. i would like to know if you could stack it with any other programmers or anything out there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. Just traded my 2007 Tundra Limited for a new 2016 SR5 Texas edition and I am loving it so far. I am glad to be part of this wonderful community.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My husband and I run a dairy farm and I have Morgan horses. We have always had a Chevy or GMC HD (2500) but on Wednesday this week I will be picking up our first Tundra. I hope it does as well as the GM trucks. The Tundra will be for my use, since my husband will be keeping his 2500 GM truck. I want to haul my horses with it and also have a pop-up camper installed in the box (regular 6.5 ft box). I came to this forum to see if I could find other members that have installed pop-up campers into their Tundras. I want to do some research on models and prices. The Tundra that I am getting has bed rails - not a fan of those but maybe I can take them off if I need to in order to fit the camper?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome truck. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice truck. Love the front bumper. Welcome to the community.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alright so I need some help here. I just bought the optitron gauge cluster for my sr5 tundra and long story short everything works except the check engine light, powersteeering light, transmission light are illuminated. The 4lo light is also blinking. Any suggestions? The cluster did come from a 2010 sequoia, mine is 2012.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ty , i have a problem,on my tundra 2009 crewmax 5.7

he backlight for the instrument panel, clock and radio on my tundra won't turn on when the headlights are on - so I can't see those in the dark.
all fuse check is good,all relay .......how can i put this thread online

best regard

mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
My name is Robert from San Angelo Texas, looking forward to getting to know a few of you. I am also over on the TT forum under the same user name.

Take Care

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am not really a new member but I was unable to sign with my original info/user of DaveMoss so I re-signed on today. I have used the info from Tundra Solutions to keep my current 08' Tundra running for the past 279K miles. I am on my fourth Toyota pickup. My first Toyota truck was a 1975 HiLux SR-5 (First year for the 5 Speed) that I stopped driving just short of 200K miles, so I guess you could say I have a few miles on them. The middle ones were a Tacoma and a GEN 1 Tundra.

Thank you and please keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
CrewMax

Hi everyone,

I got a 2007 CrewMax and removed an AFE single-exit exhaust from the truck and replaced it with a dual rear-exit Borla system. The AFE was pretty mean sounding but had a drone between 62-68 MPH, and I wanted my Tundra to be nice and quiet on the highway. I would like to offer the AFE on here for sale. Look for my post in the For Sale section! (click this link)

I am in Albany, New York. I'd like to meet anybody with the TRD Duals to hear how they sound, and also anyone with a nice speaker system (with subs) in their truck too.

This is the only photo I have of the truck right now. Ignore the Dodge in the background:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, new to the forum and to the Tundra. Well, Toyota in general, actually. But I am loving every second I am in my truck. It is a 2015 Tundra SR5 TRD Crewmax 5.7. I picked it up used about a month and a half ago and it is awesome. I'm really happy I decided to go with the Tundra over the other trucks. I do have one question about removing the center console. The previous owner apparently wasn't as anal about cleanliness as I am, and they spilled a soda or something. So now I would like to take out the center console and really clean in there, since I can't seem to get in all the crevices. Can someone point me in the right direction to find information on removing it? Thanks.

Nevermind, I figured out how to remove the center console. Got all the gunk cleaned out from the soda or coffee that was spilled.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: Welcome to TundraSolutions.com! - New Members/Tundra Owners Introduce Yourself He

Well, here's my first official post.
I'm Mike, and I just picked up an 07 Blue Tundra Double Cab with the 5.7
I've only had the Tundra for about 6 days now, but everyone LOVES it. I've gotten a TON of compliments on it and especially the color...

So, here I am a decade later. I had sold that DC in 2011 as I started commuting way more and I never got to drive it. Missed it ever since.

So, 2 days ago, I bought an 07 Crewmax Limited. Just happens to be the same color. And get this, the first owner painted his silver Crewmax blue streak. I was VERY hesitant to buy a repaint... But a color change was very sketchy. But it was extremely well taken care of. And a hell of a bargain too.

So, I'm back in a Tundra... I couldn't be happier with it. Still miss my first one, but this one is pretty great. And bigger, since I'm family'ed now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, My name is Tim and I live in the Seattle, WA. area. I recently decided to start my own business and needed a truck so I bought a 2013 CM. I have always been a fan of Toyota vehicles, this being my 3rd. ('74 FJ40 and '97 4Runner being the others) Since buying it two weeks ago, I have added fender flares, new Pioneer head unit, moved some switches around and installed some ICI Magnum side steps. I have really enjoyed looking through the board at all of the custom mods others have done to their Tundra's.

Attachments

3121 - 3140 of 3176 Posts
About this Discussion
3.2K Replies
2.8K Participants
redrover23
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing