Toyota Tundra Forums banner

3141 - 3160 of 3176 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
IMG_1006.JPG IMG_1008.JPG

Hi all,

My name is Ryan. Just became the proud owner of a 2015 sequoia sr5. Sold my 2015 Nissan Xterra pro4x because I was concerned it was not big enough for my family( 2 kids, wife and dog) with camping, snowboarding and over landing.

Really enjoy the car so far. The suspension is a little soft but that can be fixed. Didn't like the rims so I was able to get my hands on some tundra trd rims F149FE14-9BAD-4105-9866-F403831AD8A8-4714-000004C5A340A54B.jpeg .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Back in a Toyota!

Picked up an 08 SR5 DC 4x4 in Pyrite Mica. Bilstein 5100's and Camburg Uniball UCA's, on 35" General Grabber X3 tires with Method wheels. Snugtop shell and full carpet kit with storage and platform for camping. Also have an ExpeditionOne rear bumper and a few items on order.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good evening everyone. I just joined the site but have been driving a Tundra since 2012. We have two 2007's, one Double Cab and one CrewMax. I was a long time GMC/Chevrolet owner but have really enjoyed our Tundras!

TX2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. I have been poking around the forum for a few weeks now while I decided whether or not to buy a used tundra. I recently purchased an '07 Crewmax with the XSP package with well under 100k on it and have been enjoying it so far! I look forward to learning much more about the truck and hopefully contributing on here as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, My name is Noah and I am the proud owner of both a 2011 Tundra DC as well as a 06 Sequoia. you just cant beat these trucks. Ill make sure to stop in and give any advice I can as well as any mods I can come up with. I already made a post on a possible poor mans stealthbox for the gen 1 sequoias in that section of the forum. great to be here and glad to be back to the Toyota family.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up peeps? Noob with a 2006 Mica Blue Double Cab SR5. Tried to start a build thread under the 1Gen-Tundra but it said a mod needed to review before posting. Hasn't been posted yet and haven't heard back from a mod. ???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been reading TS for several years now and joined today in order to put my two cents worth in from time to time.

I live in a very rural part of Nevada in a blighted, one star RV park! Two days ago a mountain lion frolicked through the park. That should tell you just how rural it is here. Winters are bitterly cold, occasionally dropping to -25°f when the wind howls! Heard one account that it got down to -50°f during an arctic blast in the early 1990s! This is big country here, and you don't want to make any mistakes when you are in the back country!

I have a 2007 Tundra Base 4x4 with a Leer shell, Toyo 10 ply highway tires on stock steel wheels, AFE cold air intake, Jet Performance MAF sensor and throttle body spacer, BedRug carpeting in the back along with a custom built memory foam bed. I pull a 9,500 lbs. travel trailer with my Tundra.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts

Welcome to the forum from the sunny PSW.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re:proud Owner of 2018 Tundra Double Cab

Just purchased a 2018 Tundra Double Cab, looking to mod it up with any help the forum can provide.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey all, I'm back after a 2 year stint with out a Tundra I just purchased a new 2017 Tundra Limited. All I can say is thank goodness. Damn Fords have been driving me crazy. Glad to be back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings-
First time Tundra owner. My wife bought a Highlander a few years back and we've been pleased with it and the service from our local dealer (acquainted with the owner from work before I retired- straight shooter). Given the way I drive vehicles (traded in a '98 Lumina) this will probably be the last hoorah, so I bought a 2017 Tundra SR5 with a SR5 upgrade and TRD Offroad package in Barcelona Red. And running boards so my wife and her new hip could board. I wanted something I could find in a parking lot and every other vehicle around here is WHITE so I went with Barcelona Red. I will say that immediately after I bought it I started seeing more and more red trucks. Go figure. So far the only mods I've done is a LineX bed liner. I intend to add a rear sway bar, a bed cover (current choice is a Retrax™) and a drop in console safe in the center console. We've taken several trips so far and I've moved the cumulative MPG from 3 on the day I took it home to 16.4. Rides real nice on the Interstate. Had to use the 4WD to get up a steep driveway covered with wet maple leaves. Just the ticket! Looking forward to many years of service from my new Tundra. I'll try and get a pic posted, waiting for a pretty day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its been a long time since I've been on here but I'm back with new wheels. Replacing a 02 SR5 TRD with a 16 TRD Pro. I don't have many immediate concerns but I am looking to probably put on a tonneau cover. What's everyone's thoughts? Toyota or aftermarket tonneau? Thanks in advance. -Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums, but not new to Tundras. First truck was a 2012 Tundra Platinum with a 6 inch lift kit and 37s. Thought it would be a good idea to sell it because it was a pain to drive everywhere and got a 2014 BMW 535i, started realizing just getting good gas mileage and going fast wasn't all that great and decided to get back into Tundras. I now own a 2018 Toyota Tundra Limited in Cement Gray with TCS-X package. I think the package was exclusively offered through Toyota of Cool Springs (Tennessee) because I have not found another TCS-X anywhere. Basically the kit seems to offer, a small lift, bilstein shocks, and wheels and tires, not really sure what all is in the package as they just had TCS-X package written down as a whole and none of the separate components of it written down.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts

Welcome aboard from the home of Naval Base San Diego.

3141 - 3160 of 3176 Posts