Toyota Tundra Forums banner

3161 - 3176 of 3176 Posts

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Welcome aboard from the balmy Pacific South West.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello
I'm new to this site, not to forums ..>:)
I have a taco with over 333,500 miles so far, and I joined here to see how much different the tundra is as to the taco.. :wink2:
I have a Home-Pro snow plow, I tow a 2Horse BP steal trailer and a two axle trailer ( for mulch/dirt etc. )...
I'll spend some time and do some reading ..>:)

·
Registered
8,266 Posts

Welcome to the forum from sunny & balmy SoCal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just stopping in to say Hi to the forum members. I just acquired a positively mint 2009 SR5 and I really like it. There are some things that I'm wanting to update so I'll be spending a lot of time wearing out the search function:

1. Auto head lights - already found a DIY thread on this.

2. Install a different Factory head unit so I can use a backup camera and get internet radio if possible. Still looking for threads on how to do this.

3. Try to program the headlights to come on when I unlock the doors with the FOB like my F150.. Is this even possible?

Anyway, thanks all!
Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Armando P
Lurking for several years. Finally need to sell my Tundra which is ironic that now I make an introduction.

Anyways, its a 2012 TRD Sport DC in Red with tons of mods, making around 600 crank HP.Between 533 and 565 to the wheels depending on the day and dyno.

Supercharger
upper pulley
lower pulley
headers
dirty deeds full stainless dual 3"
IPT transmission
Auburn
a bunch of other stuff.

Whenever I egt up to the number of posts I need Ill try to remember to come back and post the link and pics.

Armando

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Visited the site many times, but never registered.
Greetings from Los Angeles, CA.
I drive a 2003 Tundra Long Bed. Great for plywood and full sheets of Drywall.
The only powered thing I have is power steering. Windows and locks are manual; and I don't mind because my AC and stereo still work!
It's only a V6, 3.1L engine, 6 speed manual transmission. It's a work truck and I've owned it since 2006.

Currently working on adding a new stereo; Jensen 6.2" Double Din Stereo and convert one of the cigarette lighters into USB charging plugs.

F

·
0 Posts
Alcon,
New to the site; from Del Rio, Texas. This is my second Tundra (2013 TX Edition, 2015 SR5 today).
Will be getting familiar with the site; but seeing very good info so far.

Presently working on rear differential gear oil change - and found the size of socket to use here. Thanks.

Will be in touch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New guy here...from Manitoba . 2013 Tundra.. This is our travel rig...has taken us many places in many formats.. Scott

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heyo,
Joined TundraSolutions after finding the most comprehensive conversations regarding the frame rot issues (kudos to those who got drug through the trenches and staying (mostly) sane.) Can't believe how well my 2007 TRD crewmax handles a full truck bed or 5 adults. It's been awhile, but after a 1968 and 1969 Ford F series, things have changed :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined from alberta. Found how to remove the broken shift cable on my 2006 tundra. Thos site made the job easy. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Howdy. New member signing in. I just purchased my first Toyota, it's a Tundra SR5 6 Cylinder extended cab. I has 192,000 miles on it, but from what everyone tells me, that's just getting started for this kind of truck. The guy I bought it from took good care of it, though he did have all of the lug nuts on backwards... Anyway, everything seems to work in the truck except for one small problem with the mode control cable, which I'll be asking about in the forums in a few minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2008 Toyota Tundra Limited 4X2 with 79,000 miles. I joined to get some technical support for current issues on my Tundra.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey All,

New guy here. I've been driving my 05 SR5 v8 4x4 for a while now and have managed to drive around the world 8.6 times!! (215K) with her. I recently moved to a location with a garage where I can start tooling on the old girl myself so I thought I would go ahead introduce myself to my future tundra tutors.

Cheers!
-JWL

·
Registered
15 Posts
Long time member, first post in a while. Proud owner of 1st gen Tundra. The time has come for it's replacement. It still runs decent but want to upgrade. Bittersweet because this truck has been so reliable and has sentimental value. It was the first auto I bought with own income back in 2000.

Looking at the SR5 Double Cab 4x4. I'll be perusing the threads the help guide my selection.

3161 - 3176 of 3176 Posts
About this Discussion
3.2K Replies
2.8K Participants
redrover23
Toyota Tundra Forums
Tundra Solutions Forum - the best community to talk, mods, price, repair and research your Toyota!
Full Forum Listing